The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Waves diamond on pc
Old 2nd July 2005
Gear Head

Red face Waves diamond on pc

any problems with waves diamond on pc laptop?

soon i will be getting diamond package of the waves plug ins...

i've used it very briefly and was very impressed, didn't get to use all of them though.. any recomendations of the best ones... i love the l3 limiter...

and the main question is... will there be any problems running it on a pc laptop, only ever used them in a studio on a mac??

one more thing... any good plug ins to create a great soudnign pink floyd tape delay... and settings???

a good producer friend has told me a couple.. tel ray delay.. thought thats not on the waves diamond... so mainly looking for a good setting on a delay plug in in waves diamond???
Old 4th July 2005
Here for the gear

Thumbs up Waves diamond

They should work just fine on a PC depending on your PC power of cause. . The L3 is a great mastering tool. Just note you will need to download it separately. Waves have only one type of delay, the super tap that comes in 2 and 6 taps. Each tap can be panned and Eq/filtered independently. It also have a modulation which is cool. It takes some tweaking but is very versatile. You have some basic presets to start from and you may also want to check www.digitalaudiorock.com for some more presets.

Cheers.
Old 4th July 2005
Lives for gear

I would get the URS pack for Eq's. Much, Much better sounding.
Old 29th December 2016
Lives for gear

It does mostly depend on your laptop spec.

The eqs are still great sounding, despite other feedback. Opinions will always vary, as does taste and even the application of the tech. You'll find that with anything.

Don't let other opinions sway your own.
Old 29th December 2016
Gear Maniac

How time flies....
Old 29th December 2016
Lives for gear

OMG!! How on earth did I find this. I didn't even venture that deeply into the pages, nor did I type a search in. I almost always check the dates too. Clearly I didn't this time.

That was REALLY weird.... and embarrassing!!

And here I thought I was being helpful. Can't be much help if it's 10 years too late!! Haha!!

But seriously, that was really weird.
Old 29th December 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.billington View Post
OMG!! How on earth did I find this. I didn't even venture that deeply into the pages, nor did I type a search in. I almost always check the dates too. Clearly I didn't this time.

That was REALLY weird.... and embarrassing!!

And here I thought I was being helpful. Can't be much help if it's 10 years too late!! Haha!!

But seriously, that was really weird.
Some scammer had bumped the thread linking to some sketechy eBay seller (their post is now deleted apparently). You must have just stumbled into it afterward.
Old 29th December 2016
Lives for gear

Wow first time I've heard of that happening. I'm sure it happens more often than I realise though.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search