The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
version 10 of powertracks .
Old 21st July 2005
Lives for gear

fraz.....
whats the title of this thread ???
dont you think your continued attacks on me are NOT associated with the title of this thread. From now on i'm only responding in this thread to individuals who have q's about powertracks which is what this thread title is about.
YOU ARE WAY OFF TOPIC. and then your accusing ME of spamming.

as to the frequency bs comment. people asked me to suggest to newbies they use the search function....which i did. then i got complaints about THAT !

Bull....
thanks very much. The fact is i need only whisper the product name as you can see.
Old 21st July 2005
Gear Head

Cool Pimping?

Ok Fraz. Assuming you are right, what software do you pimp?

2nd all you've done is spout off in a childish way. Show me da money dude. And I will do a search on that net.

Last of all, I doubt you've produced anything other than blather here. I have no qualms about it. I've asked you to produce music you've done. If you're a producer then that is cool. If you are not then I would say you have nothing more to say. I am a producer and so is Manning, as I'm sure others here are as well. Now you can sit there and type and cry all you like. But let's see if you can answer any question I've asked so far by producing evidence. Factual evidence. Since you're one of the mouths that is making this childish scene I just figured the least you can do is supply facts. Not blather.

Now, did I come to this site to pull your and everyone else's chain? No. I'm curious to see what I might learn from some good people here. And I'm sure there are plenty of good people here that actually produce something. Soooo ... would all the producers of music (the ones who post music and not whining) please come forward. Let's see what you've got. I'd like to learn some stuff here.

Thanks.
Old 21st July 2005
Gear Head

Cool Pimping?

Ok. I did what you told me to do. I went to homerecording.com and ran a seach. The only instances I could find is several people using the guest sign in talking about using Powertracks but couldn't find a single instance of anyone complaining about it.

I've noticed that Carter and Fraz's MO is almost identical. Also I've noticed a couple of lurkers on Pgmusic forums with the same MO in writing to many of the Pgmusic forums users. These particular lurkers, or trolls, do nothing but start arguments in some way shape or form. But never anything constructive. Negative stinkin' thinkin' is all these characters do. And there was totally nothing constructive about what either of these people wrote in this forum.

If I'm out of line then I stand corrected, so long as the trolls don't try to correct me on this.
Old 21st July 2005
Gear Maniac

I've never been to pgmusic. And I have never said anything against Powertracks. I just don't care about it. Whether I like it or not has nothing to do with any of this, not that you two can grasp that, apparently.

And I'm only clarifying the mis-information presented by manning wrt Carter's initial post.

Again, what work I have done is irrelevant to the dscussion. As is yours. What the hell does that have to do with this anyways? More mis-information, mis-direction bull****.

Anyways, apparently Manning doesn't like it when HIS threads are hijacked, so I'm outta here. I have much better things to do than play this game with you.

And finally, apparently you came to this site to do exactly that. Defend your poor buddy Manning1. You deserve each other. All I can say is that's it's a relief not to have to put up with his constant spamming at HR.com anymore.
Old 22nd July 2005
Gear Head

Cool Ditto

Same for you and mister Carter.

apparently you haven't produced anything, good or bad. You have come here to start trouble and I've come here to finish it, then move on. I've finished it. I'm moving on. I won't ask you about your music abilities anymore. apparently you have none. So thank you for your answers back and input.

Hope to start learning some stuff here. It looks like a great bunch of artists are here. One thing for sure is I can never learn enough stuff.
Old 22nd July 2005
Lives for gear

[QUOTE=fraz]I've never been to pgmusic. And I have never said anything against Powertracks. I just don't care about it.

then shut the f$*k up already. tutt

manning is fine.

don't care for it...

hit the back arrow.

next time,
jfg
Old 23rd July 2005
Gear Head

Cool Yer Web Site

Hey JFG. I checked out your web site. Exceptional page. Love the way you get in. Just mouse over and ENTER appears.

Enjoyed the BIO's. The drummer sounds like he's been around. Mitch Ryder no less. Nice going guys.
Old 24th July 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bull
Hi Mathijs. I can attest to the fact that Manning does not work for Pgmusic Inc. Nor do I. He is simply, as you put it, an enthusiastic user. And he has started producing some very cool sounds with that software. I'm very sure he uses other software as well but it appears that Powertracks is his favorite. And I can fully understand. It's super easy to understand and does just about all the cool things the expensive software does.

I think the bottom line here is what does a finished product sound like after finalizing the work? Don't you agree with that?
I sure agree, and i got no problem with manning1 or anybody else recommending the software anytime it's suitable on topic. The only times his Powertracks posts have annoyed me (and others) were when they were unrelated to the topic, hence coming over as spam.
Old 24th July 2005
Gear Head

Cool Manning1 and Powertracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDeltaM
I sure agree, and i got no problem with manning1 or anybody else recommending the software anytime it's suitable on topic. The only times his Powertracks posts have annoyed me (and others) were when they were unrelated to the topic, hence coming over as spam.
I gotcha and fully agree. He and I have discussed this and fully agree not to interfer in the wrong topic. Now if someone asks what is a cool software then I feel we should be able to tell them with no reprecusions. (Spl?)

Thanks for you post and your input.
Old 26th July 2005
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bull
Same for you and mister Carter.

apparently you haven't produced anything, good or bad. You have come here to start trouble and I've come here to finish it, then move on. I've finished it. I'm moving on. I won't ask you about your music abilities anymore. apparently you have none. So thank you for your answers back and input.

Hope to start learning some stuff here. It looks like a great bunch of artists are here. One thing for sure is I can never learn enough stuff.

Let me tell you something pal! Ive probably produced way more songs that you could ever think of so if you want to go there then put up or shut-up.... Where is your production? let me listen then Ill post some of mine and show you how it is really done!
Old 29th July 2005
Gear Head

As I should of known, the BULL is full of BULL****
Old 30th July 2005
Lives for gear

carter...
if you check the pg forums..there are songs posted there all the time
from beginners through to advanced users. awhile back there was a song contest.
just check the band in a box, powertracks and other forums.

one is only limited by ones abilities as a songwriter, arranger,
and ones abilities as an audio engineer.
also ...with powertracks come professional multitrack cd's as song examples and various other tutorials/doodads
to help new people.

for those folks wishing to advance their musical skills....
there are other pc tutorials/training aids as well in various genres ....
jazz, blues, country, rock etc etc done by professional well known musicians.
including various master classes for beginners in music through advanced folks studying piano or guitar for example. just check the product listings.
as they are very extensive..for me to repeat here.

have a nice day.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search