The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Refx Nexus 2 Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 1st October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritzildino View Post
Does any1 else find that the sounds are just way too big and way too wide?
Yes, some of the sounds are way out of phase. Check some leads and pads in mono, most of them almost disappear or lower in volume by 90%.
Old 29th December 2013
Gear Head

so if i have a laptop and a home studio the only way to have nexus running is with the dongle pluged into my computer? sounds like there should be some way around this dont you think? like is there a way i can get 2 dongles? or like atleast an aftermarket thing that might act like the dongle so i can utilize nexus on both my home studio and laptop at the same time? any one with answers please help me out
Old 5th June 2014
Just installed my NEXUS 2 on my remote macbook pro... wont show up in Ableton Live 8? plug list.... although when I look in my VST folder it says it's there? anyone had this problem? I run Ableton 8.2 with OSX 10.7.5 Lion? Not sure why this is happening. I tried turning to Refx cust support...but all I got was the ( pay us 35$ for a answer) which I am no longer buying into and hopefully MANY others won't either. These Software companies are going down fast and it seems this is their last "bastion of hope" is to charge you to resolve their latest releases "Mysterious" problems... if anyone knows please help... Otherwise it looks like bye bye Nexus...
Old 5th June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ology View Post
pay us 35$ for a answer

That's new to me. When I want to know something I just open a ticket and within 24hrs I receive a reply. Bought Nexus, some expansions and samplepacks this year and no complains so far. Although I'm on Logic, did you placed everything (Nexus Content) in the Macintosh HD folder including the master keyfile?
Old 5th June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ology View Post
I tried turning to Refx cust support...but all I got was the ( pay us 35$ for a answer) which I am no longer buying into and hopefully MANY others won't either.
Log into your refx account and click the Tickets link. Then click the Submit new ticket button. It's free, and every time I've dealt with them, they've responded within 24 hours.

But regarding your issue, if you've confirmed that your plugin path is correct, have you tried clicking the Rescan button in Live's file/folder preferences? I always have to do that after installing certain manufacturers' plugins.

Also, have you activated Nexus in your eLicenser?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search