The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nuendo sync
Old 31st January 2003
High End Moderator

Nuendo sync

Anybody here locking NUENDO to SMPTE? Does it work? Which syncronizer do you use. Is ADAT Sync the same as Sony 9pin?

Thanx for your help.
Old 12th February 2003
Gear Nut

Re: Nuendo sync

Quote:
Originally posted by mwagener
Anybody here locking NUENDO to SMPTE? Does it work? Which syncronizer do you use. Is ADAT Sync the same as Sony 9pin?

Thanx for your help.
Anyone? I`d like to know if it works. Hope to make my MCI JH-24 and Nuendo to sing togheter....

Amund
Old 17th February 2003
High End Moderator

Well, sofar none of the Nuendo users I talked to have ever locked Nuendo with the outside world via SMPTE, I'll keep digging.
Old 3rd March 2003
Gear Guru

hello mr. wagener, nuendo and smpte .....lets see....

a place i work here in LA doing some audio for DVD authoring work uses nuendo and sony 9 pin control with Da-88 and with Digibeta. the 9 pin from nuendo (they make the interface that changes RS-232 on PC comm port to sony RS-422 on decks) is controlling the decks from the program and it works great. you will probably have to use a lynx's for your MCI to see 9 pin control. if you are on a MAC i am not too sure but i think something like a USB to serial adaptor or stealthport to get serial control but the new MACs (mirrored door and up) do not support serial devices very well....give me a shout if something is not clear .....310.739.1688

how is that soundelux e-47...?

i am looking at the Tracy Korby 4 head system ...any thoughts?

peace john

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search