The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Anybody using Radikal SAC 2.2 with PT HD7.3? Spatial Processor Plugins
Old 11th September 2007
Gear Nut

Anybody using Radikal SAC 2.2 with PT HD7.3?

Hi,

I use a Radikal SAC2.2 controller with my Pro Tools HD rig. When working on Panther with PT 6.9 this works fine. When booting on the same mac from a different start-up disk, using Tiger and PT7.3, the Radikal does not work.

The audio/midi setup under Tiger is OK (same as in Panther). The Radikal is connected via the AMT-8 midi interface and all connections are fine (otherwise it wouldn't work with Panther...). The controller assigment in PT is OK. Transport on the Radikal works briefly but then PT says 'cannot communicate with HUI'.

I tried to contact support at Radikal but got no reaction sofar. I will contact them again.

In the meanwhile: does anyone have a clue why the Radikal would stop working when using Tiger/PT HD 7.3?

Also, if anyone is running this combination succesfully, I'd like to know - just so I know that it CAN work...

Tia,

Ivo W.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search