The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Anyone using Princeton 2016? Reverb & Delay Plugins
Old 10th September 2007
Gear Nut

Anyone using Princeton 2016?

Anyone out there using the Princeton Digital 2016 stereo room reverb? I'm talking about the VST version in particular, although I assume the PT version sounds the same. The company website looks like it hasn't been touched in almost three years. Is the 2016 still competitive for the price, do they still provide customer service, etc?

Thanks!
-Jaguar
Old 10th September 2007
As far as customer service goes, I emailed them asking for the iLok version months after buying the original C/R version over a year ago, and got my iLok auth deposited to my account within a few hours, no problems. Very pleased with that.

I mainly use it on snares, for which it does a fine job as far as I'm concerned, and it couldn't be easier to use. Wish more reverbs had this kind of simply interface (I hate using UAD Realverb/Dreamverb. Horrible GUIs).
Old 10th September 2007
Lives for gear

Like it for small spaces!
Old 11th September 2007
Lives for gear

i´ve been using that a lot lately... even more than altiverb...

there´s something really nice about the way it sounds... and yes... it is a great verb and interface....
Old 8th October 2007
Gear Nut

I was wondering if I should upgrade my plate reverb and space station (from massive pack) to the 2016...
do you guys think it's worth the money, and the rooms are worth $400 or do you use a lot of the plates?
I agree with the customer service, I mailed them on saturday and got an answer on sunday, very nice.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search