The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
WAVES API Bundle crashing problem with Nuendo 3.2... Plugin Bundles
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Question WAVES API Bundle crashing problem with Nuendo 3.2...

Hello all. I have downloaded the demo for the Waves API collection (for the second time) and am surprised to still be having the problem I had the first time, when it was released. When I shut down Nuendo 3.2 on my quad core G5 Mac, it actually crashes at the last second and I receive themessage "Nuendo quit unexpectedly". I have uninstalled the API and the problem ends, and booted Nuendo without the dongle in that has the authorization, and the problem ends that way as well. I am just surprised to not have found anything anywhere about the problem being shared by someone else. I am assuming it is a problem with the waveshell. Anyone else out there had this happen, or have any suggestions?
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

I had so many problems with f***ing waveshells over the years so I gave up with waves a time ago. Always wait for a next release, for a fix? Better choose other plugs.
Sorry for the negative post, but I really don't use them anymore because of their problems.
Tamas Dragon
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

a real PITA
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search