The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Anyone like SpaceMaster in Reaktor for verb? Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 28th August 2007
Lives for gear

Anyone like SpaceMaster in Reaktor for verb?

I generally just use Space Designer in Logic for reverb these days. I used to use the reverb from my Kurzweil K2600, but we've been using it life and it's never really available for the studio. But I've been longing for a more "unnatural" reverb. Sometimes I don't want to simulate a space. I want artificial reverb.

So anyways, I have Reaktor and have never used it for reverb... But I'm going to give it a shot. Any thoughts on SpaceMaster?
Old 28th August 2007
Lives for gear

Try FUSION REFLECTIONS from the Classic fx ens folder. It's a delay but you can get very fat animated verb-like sounds if you tweek it.
Old 29th August 2007
Lives for gear

Thanks for the tip about Fusion Reflections. I'll give it a shot.

No other comments on Spacemaster?

I guess I'll just dive in and see if I like it better than Space Designer.
Old 30th August 2007
Lives for gear

Try using the highest samplerate you can get away with in the Reaktor plug-in window.
Old 12th December 2008
Lives for gear

Hi Rufus, it's been over a year, any thoughts on reaktor as a verb? First impressions seem to be quite ok!
I just figured it out myself. Is it possible to put an IR library in reaktor or any other NI products?
Old 31st August 2014
Gear Head

So...six years late, I'll say that Space Master is still one of the best reverbs in my DAW. I used to use Ableton's built in reverb quite a bit, and the convolution reverb in M4L. But I can make good reverbs so quickly and easily in Space Master. Plus it excels at those huge "impossible" spaces. I actually can't justify buying an Eventide Space because I feel like Space Master comes extremely close. For my humble ears, anyway.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search