The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
EW Symphonic Choirs problems? Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 28th August 2007
Here for the gear

Question EW Symphonic Choirs problems?

My question is for EastWest Symphonic Choirs users out there. Wanted to purchase THEN this review please any comments?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/369218-REG/East_West_EW_165_Symphonic_Choirs.html

Where is the space for zero stars...the empty set???I'm sending this back. It's a dog with fleas. Installation disk isn't working, no response from their tech support (been waiting 3 days). I tried calling the telephone number in the front of their user guide and it's been disconnected. I see forums all over the web stating that they have issues with their dvd manufacturing process. I guess they must have gotten tired fielding all the complaints, so they shut the phone down. It looked really good in the ads. But if you can't even get the installation to work, that is pretty lame. Heck, I would be happy even if their phone number worked.I am a patient guy. This may be the only sample package of it's kind now, but I am sure now that they have done it, the other companies producing samples won't be far behind. I'll wait for the one that actually works.Problems I encountered with this item:

Right out of the box it is completely useless. Will not install. Previous equivalent item owned:

Unfortunately, there is no equivilent item at this time.”
Old 28th August 2007
Installed and used with no problems here.
Old 5th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tortoise View Post
Installed and used with no problems here.
What do you think of it? I'm thinking of picking it up. Are there any other choir options to the EW Symph Choir?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search