The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Apogee fire wire update help/ad16x Digital Converters
Old 26th August 2007
Here for the gear

Apogee fire wire update help/ad16x

have the apogee x fire wire in an AD16x. I just put the new software in the fire wire( the one that has 16 ins and 2 outs). It shows up in the control panel. It looks like its ok but when you power on the ad 16x all the lights are solid. I tried to reset it to its defaults and the Lcd flashes and says 44.1 but then reverts back to all the light being on. Everything checks out that the fire wire is working with no problems. Is there someone who knows how to get the ad16x to go back to normal mode?
Old 13th January 2011
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Sweeney View Post
have the apogee x fire wire in an AD16x. I just put the new software in the fire wire( the one that has 16 ins and 2 outs). It shows up in the control panel. It looks like its ok but when you power on the ad 16x all the lights are solid. I tried to reset it to its defaults and the Lcd flashes and says 44.1 but then reverts back to all the light being on. Everything checks out that the fire wire is working with no problems. Is there someone who knows how to get the ad16x to go back to normal mode?

Hi , sorry to bump this old thread , but i am still waiting for a response from apogee as i have the same exact problem.
Did you Fix yours ? Could you help me fix mine?

thanks

Saint
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search