The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What do Jesus and Logic8 have in common
Old 24th August 2007
  #1
Lives for gear
 

What do Jesus and Logic8 have in common

People keep guessing the date of the arrival and all are wrong...again.
Old 24th August 2007
  #2
Gear Addict
 

Cool

Yes yes...very funny. PLEASE, oh GOD please not another fuxxing Logic 8 thread!
Old 24th August 2007
  #3
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDC View Post
People keep guessing the date of the arrival and all are wrong...again.

heh heh

so true

heh heh
Old 24th August 2007
  #4
Gear Addict
 
matt82aust's Avatar
 

People keep thinking incorrectly it will be the answer to all their problems?

im joking im joking!
I couldn't help that one though
Old 24th August 2007
  #5
Lives for gear
 
backplay's Avatar
 

They don't exist...
Old 24th August 2007
  #6
Gear Maniac
 

The people who believe in either feel it is their responsibility to convert others?

Jesus is to Logic as Christianity is to Apple/Mac platform.

Do I win?

Note to those ready to flame: It was just a (bad?) joke. Calm down.
Old 24th August 2007
  #7
Gear Maniac
 
supaheef's Avatar
 

They both have the patented LHF feature...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Leper Healing Functionality.


heath.

PS. Does Jesus have PDC? If so, I'll convert in a second!
Old 24th August 2007
  #8
Lives for gear
 
AlexLakis's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaheef View Post
PS. Does Jesus have PDC? If so, I'll convert in a second!
Prayer Direct Communication? Sure! Although sometimes it's kinda like being on the phone with Digi tech support...
Old 24th August 2007
  #9
Lives for gear
 
dubrichie's Avatar
well if either could actually turn water into wine i'd convert in a heartbeat.


screw ADC and SRC, WWC is where it's at.
Old 25th August 2007
  #10
Lives for gear
 
crypticglobe's Avatar
both are far too deep and mysterious to ever fully understand?? heh
Old 25th August 2007
  #11
Lives for gear
 
Jazzpunk's Avatar
 

Both have had to endure additional suffering as Steve Jobs plays God?
Old 25th August 2007
  #12
Lives for gear
 
barryjohns's Avatar
 

Jesus tells you in Revelation that you will never now the date and time He will return, but to be ready daily so that when He does come, and He will. You will be ready for Him.
Old 25th August 2007
  #13
Lives for gear
 
timtoonz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpunk View Post
Both have had to endure additional suffering as Steve Jobs plays God?

Old 25th August 2007
  #14
Lives for gear
 
PettyCash's Avatar
 

They both have to put up with bad jokes or bashing from those who dont know any better!
Old 25th August 2007
  #15
They are both well documented, established and offer you a new beginning..
Old 25th August 2007
  #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticglobe View Post
both are far too deep and mysterious to ever fully understand?? heh
And, of course, infinitely powerful...


[Man... I didn't mean to get into this but it's... so tempting...]
Old 25th August 2007
  #17
Lives for gear
 
backplay's Avatar
 

There are much better alternatives, for both...
Old 25th August 2007
  #18
Lives for gear
 
C_F_H_13's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by backplay View Post
There are much better alternatives, for both...
LOL BOOYAH!
Old 25th August 2007
  #19
Lives for gear
 
blaugruen7's Avatar
no one knows them in person...
Old 25th August 2007
  #20
Lives for gear
 
santibanks's Avatar
people claim a lot about them and think to know everything about it, but no-one knows for sure in real...
Old 25th August 2007
  #21
if Logic can turn water into wine, I will switch to this program and never look back.heh

manning1 and me, we both will buy a MAC and praise the fruit.

the working title is iLogic if I was informed right
Old 26th August 2007
  #22
Gear Addict
 
Orren's Avatar
 

I am deeply offended that you would treat so frivolously the Source of Salvation for so many!

Oh...and I'm sure someone's gonna be upset about the way you talked about Jesus, too.
heh

Orren
Old 26th August 2007
  #23
Lives for gear
 
barryjohns's Avatar
 

I live my life for Jesus. As much as I love Mac's and Apple, I don't live my life for them. I would only hope that many of the people that do so much research on gear, achieving "That Sound" and much debate on this passion we share in capturing music, would just put some of that same effort into really looking into who Jesus was, is, and what He wants to do for them. The truth would set them free. Did for me......!!!!!!
Old 28th August 2007
  #24
Lives for gear
 
crypticglobe's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblue1 View Post
And, of course, infinitely powerful...


lol... and who's power can only be accessed by a non-tangible regiment of prayer and supplication. heh
Old 28th August 2007
  #25
Lives for gear
 
Roger Starr's Avatar
 

Both wear a cross for saving the world of our sins...

- like sleeping with other daws then the only ONE there is, the omnipresent, omnipotent DAW...

RS
Old 28th August 2007
  #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Starr View Post
- like sleeping with other daws then the only ONE there is, the omnipresent, omnipotent DAW...

RS
oh you are talking about Protools hehhehhehstike
Old 28th August 2007
  #27
Gear Nut
 
Mr. Landmark's Avatar
They both sometimes make me scream "Jeeeesus!!!!".












Forgive me
Old 28th August 2007
  #28
Lives for gear
 
jeremy.c.'s Avatar
Believers think they're both one size fits all?

Is our govt converting the Mid-East over to Logic yet?
Old 28th August 2007
  #29
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orren View Post
I am deeply offended that you would treat so frivolously the Source of Salvation for so many!

Oh...and I'm sure someone's gonna be upset about the way you talked about Jesus, too.
heh

Orren
LOL brilliant.
Old 1st October 2007
  #30
Lives for gear
 
gregohb's Avatar
 

whose truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryjohns View Post
I live my life for Jesus. As much as I love Mac's and Apple, I don't live my life for them. I would only hope that many of the people that do so much research on gear, achieving "That Sound" and much debate on this passion we share in capturing music, would just put some of that same effort into really looking into who Jesus was, is, and what He wants to do for them. The truth would set them free. Did for me......!!!!!!
Frankly, I think religion and personal statements of faitth should stay out of music discussions. But if you insist...What if you looked into Jesus and religion and found that there was a lot that was not what it appeared? I suggest you read the Disinformation book compilation "Everything You Know About Religion Is Wrong" available in bookstores and amazon - then take another look at what the "truth" means.
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
johnnyblotter / Work In Progress / Advice Requested / Show and Tell / Artist Showcase / Mix-Offs
1
gainreduction / So much gear, so little time
14
Bang / Work In Progress / Advice Requested / Show and Tell / Artist Showcase / Mix-Offs
26

Forum Jump
Forum Jump