The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What do Jesus and Logic8 have in common
Old 1st October 2007
Gear Nut

Is this really why we are at Gearslutz??

I came to gearslutz to talk about all things audio.

Instead it seems, there is more interest in talking religion.

If discussions on religion are what every poster on this thread wants. I am sure this request can be accomodated.

I am a Christian and will vigorously defend my faith if it is attacked as so many on both sides have demonstrated here.

Lets keep this to audio and music since religious debate only seems to divide this community. I do not want to see this wonderful forum become that which it was not intended for.
Old 1st October 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregohb View Post
Frankly, I think religion and personal statements of faitth should stay out of music discussions. But if you insist...What if you looked into Jesus and religion and found that there was a lot that was not what it appeared? I suggest you read the Disinformation book compilation "Everything You Know About Religion Is Wrong" available in bookstores and amazon - then take another look at what the "truth" means.
Well, if you don't want religion in your threads or discussions, then don't start of a topic such as this. Or, go try it with the Muslim God, or with Buddah, or any of the others... Oh, wait, that's right... That would be religious intolerance, or some such? But it's Ok to always pick (on) Jesus?

Stick to audio. Thanks.

Anton
Old 1st October 2007
CKK
Lives for gear

What do Jesus and Logic8 have in common?

Not much really. Logic 8 is out - and I dont really think that Jesus ever came out - did he?

(I'm gonna burn for this!!!) - NOT
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search