The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
PT 7.3 Marker Question
Old 16th August 2007
Gear Head

Arrow PT 7.3 Marker Question

is there a way to have the marker properties applied as they occur during playback? I'm working on a post project and I have markers for each scene with different show/hide views and i want them to change as they occur during playback. Also if they would automatically apply when i make a timeline selection instead of having to click on the marker every time.

Is this possible?
Old 17th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroy jetson View Post
is there a way to have the marker properties applied as they occur during playback? I'm working on a post project and I have markers for each scene with different show/hide views and i want them to change as they occur during playback. Also if they would automatically apply when i make a timeline selection instead of having to click on the marker every time.

Is this possible?
Just press the Enter key during playback.
Old 17th August 2007
Gear Head

I don't want to create a new marker, i already have the episode blocked out scene by scene, i just want my show/hide settings for each marker to switch whenever i pass a marker during playback. So lets say for scene one i have 6 tracks of SFX and 1 Music track, and in scene 2, there is an aditional 2 SFX Tracks that i have shown for that scene marker. so during playback, as i pass the marker for scene two, i want my track view to automatically switch to show the additional 2 tracks (or whatever my marker settings are for each scene.)

My second questions was if there was a way that wherever i clicked on the timeline the marker settings of the previous marker are applied, so that when i select anywhere in scene 4 that my marker settings for that scene are applied without clicking my markers.

I hope that makes more sense than the original post

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search