The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Logic 8 for AUg 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 31st August 2007
Lives for gear

agreed!

and then they can build macpros with 24 in outs taken from the 2882 and imacs with an integrated uln2!
Old 31st August 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonbuys View Post
Right now it seems Mr Jobs is more concerned about keeping stock-holders happy than about Logic Pro.
As a stock-holder, I say Mr. Jobs is doing a fine job. heh

I just wish they'd say SOMETHING about their plans for Logic. It's very frustrating.
Old 31st August 2007
Lives for gear

Logic was a needed algorithmbox for the development of Final Cut Studio IMO. Not much more I fear!

I hope I am wrong!!! Totally hope so!!!
Old 1st September 2007
Gear Maniac

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBenz View Post
As a stock-holder, I say Mr. Jobs is doing a fine job. heh

I just wish they'd say SOMETHING about their plans for Logic. It's very frustrating.
I'll agree with you on the stock front. If I had Apple stock, I'd probably be slightly less miffed with Apple.heh

But, this big Logic mystery is just grating on my nerves... And they (my nerves) are not what they used to be! Granted, I've got 2 high stress jobs - Teaching English as a second language in Taiwan, AND running a studio on the side! So, nerves are shaky!

Common Mr Jobs! Something, anything! Even a point update. 7.2.3.1.1.1.1?

And Steve said: "fuuck"
Old 4th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewj View Post
Logic was a needed algorithmbox for the development of Final Cut Studio IMO. Not much more I fear!

I hope I am wrong!!! Totally hope so!!!
I'm not sure i would think this, I am guessig that Apogee did some due diligence when it tied the ensemble code exclusively to logic. If jobs wanted out, i'm not sure he would have gone through all that B.S.

It is a quite popular program given that its just for the mac, and they probabaly are making decent money from it. However, to me it looks like a question of priority and resources at Apple right now, and they will eventually get around to it, its ironic that they have so many good ideas at apple that logic is getting squeezed.

These consumer gadgets have completely taken off and the stockmarket, at least, would love for them to be the next sony for the 21st century.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search