The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Yamaha n Series Audio Interfaces
Old 27th April 2018
Gear Addict
What do you all think about the Keith McMillen K-mix?
Seems to me to be pretty close in spec to the N12 (less 4 channels)
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Apologies to rejuvinate an old (albeit amazingly valuable) thread/post but did this ever happen as Im considering buying another N12 to sit alongside my other (amazing workhorse) N12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosync View Post
since n12 can connect with xs via firewire, am i right to say 2 n12 could be connect together?i am worried about this because i am surely going to use more than 12 input of sources.

Currently only 1. in the fall, you will be able to connect up to 3 units.

would the mlan driver out later solve this problem

You bet, you'll have a choice of one or the other drivers, depending on your hardware and how you want to configure them.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Hi, I'm not sure about this, but given the age of the N12, I would confirm with Yamaha support. I'm assuming firmware hasn't been updated in years, could that also be an issue? Good luck, hope it works out ;-)
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundrage View Post
I seem to recall someone setting that up and posting about in this long thread, but I could be wrong. Try a search here to see if anything comes up but here is the link to the procedure.
How to connect two N8/N12 series consoles to a DAW - n12 - n12/n8 - Mixers - Music Production Tools

Thanks soundrage, thats the kind of info Im after.. sadly my experience with Yamaha support in the current country Im in isnt too good. When I next see an N12 (hopefully nearby) Ill drop some money and let you know how I get on
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik nak View Post
Thanks soundrage, thats the kind of info Im after.. sadly my experience with Yamaha support in the current country Im in isnt too good. When I next see an N12 (hopefully nearby) Ill drop some money and let you know how I get on
It's a great piece of gear. If you ever have any questions let me know.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search