The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
TC deleted every driver on their homepage I need help
Old 30th June 2020
Gear Addict

TC deleted every driver on their homepage I need help

I'm looking for TC Firewire Interface drivers for x64 windows. I don't have the CD and stupid TC deleted everything from their homepage. U can't find a single one. They nuked their entire site and deleted them.
Old 30th June 2020
Lives for gear

why does this NOT surprise me?! EVERY brand which got under the umbrella of evil b went (even further) downhill...

(sorry i can't help - above mentioned practice made me sell most of my tc gear...

...but maybe you can get a 'ticket' on the uli's site, asking for specific help - be prepared to click through dozens of pages before you get there; then you possibly gave to wait for weeks and if you're very lucky, you'll get andanswer - if you do, don't count on the answer to being very sensible!)
Old 30th June 2020
Lives for gear

TC Electtronic is the WORST audio company ever. Ifn fact they are bad they done;t even show up at trade shows. This company refuses to LISTEN to its customers. I have spent over $100K with this company over the years and whenever I have had an issue they treat me like they don't done;t want as a customer anymore.
You could not pay me enough to to use anything by this company ever again.
Old 30th June 2020
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_R_S View Post
TC Electtronic is the WORST audio company ever. Ifn fact they are bad they done;t even show up at trade shows. This company refuses to LISTEN to its customers. I have spent over $100K with this company over the years and whenever I have had an issue they treat me like they don't done;t want as a customer anymore.
You could not pay me enough to to use anything by this company ever again.
Haha. I'm glad I can use it as a stand-alone monitor controller and headphone preamp for the price of 25 dollars... I got such a bad feeling when I saw their customer support stock pictures on their website it looked like they bought the ones for that cost around 25 cent each :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

Just look at this dude he's never ever used a computer in his whole life
Old 30th June 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtnsko View Post
I'm looking for TC Firewire Interface drivers for x64 windows. I don't have the CD and stupid TC deleted everything from their homepage. U can't find a single one. They nuked their entire site and deleted them.
mrtnsko, what interface model and year? I may be able to point you to a download.
Old 1st July 2020
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Dalton View Post
mrtnsko, what interface model and year? I may be able to point you to a download.
I believe they had the same package for all their interfaces. But it's a TC Konnekt 6. Firewire. X64 Windows. Thanks!
Old 1st July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
I believe they had the same package for all their interfaces. But it's a TC Konnekt 6. Firewire. X64 Windows. Thanks!
You got it in your PM I hope.
Old 1st July 2020
Gear Addict

Quote:
You got it in your PM I hope.
AA cool i'll see if it works on current windows!
Old 1st July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Go back to you know where,,, and use that chart at the top, you see the year date change as you move your mouse, i did get to sept of 2016 and theirs drivers for win 10 once your on the driver page just keep going on a few month with that arrow or mouse over, their maybe more im at ver. 3.6.1 but keep going. you know? sorry i should have looked sooner.
Old 1st July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
i PMed a link, thats as far as it would go. before changing
Old 1st July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
The TC Konnekt/Impact Twin FireWire family all use the same driver. 3.6.1 is the latest version, and is available under Software here: https://www.tcelectronic.com/product...odelCode=P0DMV
Old 1st July 2020
Gear Addict

Thanks all... I have it up and running and it's ruinning fine! Good Jitter implentation in it. AS i remembered. Found the drivers with waybackmachine, but as you said their homepage had the same package under the TC Impact card, but i couldn't find it easily.
Old 1st July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Thanks all... I have it up and running and it's ruinning fine! Good Jitter implentation in it. AS i remembered. Found the drivers with waybackmachine, but as you said their homepage had the same package under the TC Impact card, but i couldn't find it easily.
It wasn't because you couldn't find it, mrtnsko. As I tried also, Their site was down, so that really didn't help a hole lot.
Old 1st July 2020
Gear Addict

Quote:
It wasn't because you couldn't find it, mrtnsko. As I tried also, Their site was down, so that really didn't help a hole lot.
I see... Well the DICE-chipset jitter is pretty low i must say. I say I can forgive TC a bit, website trouble is not their fault. or... maybe it is.
Old 1st July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
I see... Well the DICE-chipset jitter is pretty low i must say. I say I can forgive TC a bit, website trouble is not their fault. or... maybe it is.
Murphys Law, got ya those day's. And its odd that it wasn't Really down, it was just screwed-up..., Must have been updating?
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
๐Ÿ–จ๏ธ Show Printable Version
โœ‰๏ธ Email this Page
๐Ÿ” Search thread
๐ŸŽ™๏ธ View mentioned gear