The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Systemwide EQ for using headphones
Old 2 weeks ago
Systemwide EQ for using headphones

Hi!

I'm using a Lynx Hilo on mac and windows 10 and wondered if there is an easy way setting up a system wide (high quality) EQ for use with headphones (Sennheiser HD 600 with Oratory eq curve). I use WaveLab for all things mastering so I can simply insert a Fabflter EQ with the right settings there, but it would be great being able to listen to music on Tidal using the same settings. Best case scenario would be being able to use a VST of choice systemwide.
Is there anything out there that could make my life easier?
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

I'm on Win 10 and use DDMF Virtual Audio Stream for this. Since you can chain as many vst plugins as you want, I usually use a chain of Crave EQ and Goodhertz Can Opener (try this plugin for your headphone listening, if you haven't yet). I have different profiles for different headphones...
The oratory measurements and EQ settings often do not work for me, but you can try with your headphones... anyway, the system itself (DDMF-crave-canopener) is excellent.
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
πŸ–¨οΈ Show Printable Version
βœ‰οΈ Email this Page
πŸ” Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
πŸŽ™οΈ View mentioned gear