The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Anyone as blown away as I am about Crave eq?
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Anyone as blown away as I am about Crave eq?

For some reason I can't think of an eq as a special plug, but I realize messing with other plugs and eq option plugs like bass room and mixroom and the rack plugs like the mcdsp 6050, psp and Slate is that when I still might have tinges or hints of things I don't like that I always just load up an instance of Crave eq and fix it so fast and easily.

It just dawned on me, my gosh, Crave eq is so stunningly easy and powerful, so CPU efficient, so intuitive, I almost can't believe how wonderful it is in every way.

I know there are other eq lugs people love, fabfilter eq 3 and others like equilibrium and they are all great I'm sure, but I just can't get over how useful, powerful and easy to use Crave eq is.

A plug is impressive when it makes you want to get on GS and rant on how great it is.

I can't believe how much I love it, how it has become like a security blanket, a comfort to just be able to use. It's like my bestest friend. It's like it is saying to me, " Hey, you play with all your plugs till your heart's content, and I'll always be here to straighten it all out so easy and light on cpu.". It has me in it's spell.
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
πŸ–¨οΈ Show Printable Version
βœ‰οΈ Email this Page
πŸ” Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
πŸŽ™οΈ View mentioned gear