The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Audiofuse Studio looks interesting but...
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Audiofuse Studio looks interesting but...

There doesn't seem to be too much information out there about the new Audiofuse Studio. So, unless anyone else tells me otherwise, I'm off to buy an Audient id44
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

It's the same as the other two Audiofuse interfaces, just different inputs/outputs, and there are threads that discuss Audiofuse vs Audient. The studio was "released" a year ago but looks like it's just becoming available now.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

I've been pondering doing a comparison between these two. I bought the ID44 and like it, aside from the gain knobs being a little weird and having no way to control them digitally. It makes for me setting stereo configs a little tricky, which is most of what I'm doing. If I end up buying the Audiofuse Studio, I'll probably do a comparison, but not sure when that will end up being

All in all the ID44 is great–worked immediately, no software complaints etc. It just might not be the one for me.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanM View Post
It's the same as the other two Audiofuse interfaces, just different inputs/outputs, and there are threads that discuss Audiofuse vs Audient. The studio was "released" a year ago but looks like it's just becoming available now.
It's not quite the same and it's just out... that's why I'm asking. Not a lot of info out there specifically about the Audiofuse Studio. Thanks, Joe.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search