The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Grab any 2 Plugin Alliance plugins for just $29.99 each - which ones to get?
Old 27th February 2020
Here for the gear

I received the second email but it didn't have the codes again. Did someone has any code that is not going to use it?
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Head

I NEED one of these coder. Please help me!
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

since David-Russell does not answer:

FEB-29-B-R5TCPZR5
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Head
LMAO the second one doesn't have any codes for me either. Expecting to see a third one.
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

Despite already having the LA 254 & Arturia's Pre 1973, I grabbed the LA 80 Series. A few more levels of Neve in the tool box can't hurt, right? I'm experimenting with console->tape->console routing and still learning how & what I'm going to use, and when. I also have the bx_Focusrite Console. Tape emus are Softube & Tapedesk.

The site is off & on, but it gives me time to think about what I want to use the 2nd code for. I'm thinking about Console N, LA Channel X, DSM V3, Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor or SPL Iron. I have nothing like the DSM V3, so I'm leaning that way. I've probably already gone overboard with the console emus.
Old 27th February 2020
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonStrom View Post
since David-Russell does not answer:

FEB-29-B-R5TCPZR5
I replied your PM; needed just a minute :(
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlettsroom View Post
I received the second email but it didn't have the codes again. Did someone has any code that is not going to use it?
Not sure what mail client you are using but try saving the mail message as plain text. I suspect that there is some HTML/RTF rendering issue.
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by khollister View Post
Not sure what mail client you are using but try saving the mail message as plain text. I suspect that there is some HTML/RTF rendering issue.
Nah, didn't work for me. But it being server issues makes sense; their website has been pretty spotty for me this morning. Moving slow and randomly dropping my cart. They're probably really overwhelmed with all the traffic.
Old 27th February 2020
Yeap second email here also no codes
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

Ehh, I went with DSM V3 with my 2nd code over the console emus & comps I was considering. Hard to pass on such a unique plugin while having more than enough comps. And I already have 2 console emus in addition to the 3 within Tapedesk.

Great promo!
Old 27th February 2020
Here for the gear

Somebody used TonStrom's while I was on my way to class. Please PM one: I'll use it immediately.
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Head
Does this work for everyone here? Added one code to my cart and it just subtracted the difference to 29,99 for one of the plugins (DSM3). The other one stays at full price (Shadow Hills Class A).
The mail states "They will give you any* of our plugins for $29.99 each..." which means they're both supposed to be discounted, right? (non-native speaker)
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandros View Post
Does this work for everyone here? Added one code to my cart and it just subtracted the difference to 29,99 for one of the plugins (DSM3). The other one stays at full price (Shadow Hills Class A).
The mail states "They will give you any* of our plugins for $29.99 each..." which means they're both supposed to be discounted, right? (non-native speaker)
No, every code is valid for ONE plugin (which can be anything besides the Friedman stuff). To buy two plugins, you need buy one for one and use a unique code for both.
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Russell View Post
Somebody used TonStrom's while I was on my way to class. Please PM one: I'll use it immediately.
I send you a DM. If you don't need the codes, please share them with someone else here.
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidtrax View Post
No, every code is valid for ONE plugin (which can be anything besides the Friedman stuff). To buy two plugins, you need buy one for one and use a unique code for both.
Thanks for clearing that up so quickly, I should've read the mail more careful. Anyhow, hope you have a great day!
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

I'm also the recipient of 2 emails with no codes If some generous soul has a spare one I'd greatly appreciate it...
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Nut

No codes on my mail, :( not even the announcement of this promo, and i'm really interested to get the HG Black Box plug

Anyone?
Old 27th February 2020
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidtrax View Post
I send you a DM. If you don't need the codes, please share them with someone else here.
Courtesy of Solidtrax: FEB-29-B-BP8HN9XK

Enjoy
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Russell View Post
Courtesy of Solidtrax: FEB-29-B-BP8HN9XK

Enjoy
Thanks!!!
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Addict
who's getting these? people with 3.000$ in plug ins?
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.staettler View Post
who's getting these? people with 3.000$ in plug ins?
No definetly not I can confirm that
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

hey guys....
really... give yourself a treat
get the Millennia EQ.... it's INCREDIBLE with Superior drummer 3.... can't believe it

Also got the ENGL E646, it's very good, though the Millennia is really the sh*t

I still got one coupon.... might get the MIllennia comp.....
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Head

I subscribe to the Mega Bundle but if I didn't and could only have 2, it would be Metric AB and BX_DigitalV3. Couldn't imagine life without them.
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ludovico View Post
hey guys....
really... give yourself a treat
get the Millennia EQ.... it's INCREDIBLE with Superior drummer 3.... can't believe it

Also got the ENGL E646, it's very good, though the Millennia is really the sh*t

I still got one coupon.... might get the MIllennia comp.....
Also the sh*t. You won’t be disappointed...
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

Hey... trying to use my second voucher, ( I got an extra one from another guy earlier in the thread, so technically it's my third ) but i'm getting this :

A voucher code associated with this promotion has already been used. Only one redemption per account is allowed.

WTF ?? :

Does it mean that, even if you get a few extra codes, you are limited to two ??!!
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

I have zero pesetas for plugins but..

I've wanted that Focusrite channel since they announced it, and I have a Console 1 with the SSL and API models so I've been eyeing up the Neve, missed out on the last deep discount they did on it.

Was worried about using these on large channel counts but one reviewer says he put 40 instances on and his cpu "didn't even flinch".

Can anyone that has the Neve/Focusrite chime in here with some real world experience on how cpu hungry these are when you're using the full channel count?

Is there even a channel max for the Focusrite?

72 chans max for the Neve but can't see a mention of a limit on the focusrite.

29.99 for these is a bit of a no-brainer really.

If I do the sensible thing economically and only buy one I'll put the other code up.
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ludovico View Post
Hey... trying to use my second voucher, ( I got an extra one from another guy earlier in the thread, so technically it's my third ) but i'm getting this :

A voucher code associated with this promotion has already been used. Only one redemption per account is allowed.

WTF ?? :

Does it mean that, even if you get a few extra codes, you are limited to two ??!!
I'm pretty sure the email said the promotion was limited to two codes per account.

Edit: No, it doesn't. But that's what it seems like.

I think that's why they have the 'A' and 'B' codes, so you can't do two A's or two Bs on one account basically.
Fair enough, I think, no?

If you've already used two vouchers on your account then pass one on to someone that doesn't have any.
No need to be greedy..
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmaier View Post
How are their synths?
The synths are good, bx Oberhausen is top for me me, sounds very classy, thorn has a lot of features including a glitch sequencer, good for edm etc
Old 27th February 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetz View Post
I'm pretty sure the email said the promotion was limited to two codes per account.

Edit: No, it doesn't. But that's what it seems like.

I think that's why they have the 'A' and 'B' codes, so you can't do two A's or two Bs on one account basically.
Fair enough, I think, no?

If you've already used two vouchers on your account then pass one on to someone that doesn't have any.
No need to be greedy..
I'm not greedy, i'll pass it on if I get a confirmation
Old 27th February 2020
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetz View Post
I've wanted that Focusrite channel since they announced it, and I have a Console 1 with the SSL and API models so I've been eyeing up the Neve, missed out on the last deep discount they did on it.
As a heads up, I got the Focusrite channel strip on Ebay for $12 last week - authorized just fine with PA. I think a re-seller got a bunch of the free codes that came with Focusrite interfaces or something?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search