The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Computer noise picked up ITB
Old 5 days ago
Computer noise picked up ITB

Hello everyone -

I am doing screen and audio capture for Youtube and have noticed a slight bit of noise (clicks and pops) being recorded at a low level. What makes this unusual is that everything (with the exception of the mic for VO) is in the box. I am using Cubase 10, routing it through Voice Meeter (virtual cabling software), and then routing all of that through Flashback Express 5 (screen capture software). The mic is being picked up through Voice Meeter, not Cubase. The noise seems to be action related; that is, when I move the mouse or click on something, the processing by the computer seems to be picked up on the recording. It also happens when the mic isn't hooked up, again action related. Anyone have a solution? Really frustrating...thanks in advance for any and all comments
Old 5 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by session bass View Post
Hello everyone -

I am doing screen and audio capture for Youtube and have noticed a slight bit of noise (clicks and pops) being recorded at a low level. What makes this unusual is that everything (with the exception of the mic for VO) is in the box. I am using Cubase 10, routing it through Voice Meeter (virtual cabling software), and then routing all of that through Flashback Express 5 (screen capture software). The mic is being picked up through Voice Meeter, not Cubase. The noise seems to be action related; that is, when I move the mouse or click on something, the processing by the computer seems to be picked up on the recording. It also happens when the mic isn't hooked up, again action related. Anyone have a solution? Really frustrating...thanks in advance for any and all comments
Bump...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search