The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Apogee Duet question
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Apogee Duet question

Does anyone know how one could link the speaker out volumes and the headphone volumes on an apogee duet? Im trying to get my subpac work with my speakers. Currently I have the stereo outs going to my speakers, and the headphone out going to the subpac. This is the way the subpac instructed me to do so. The only problem with this is that when I turn up the volume on my speakers, the sub volume won't increase because its on a separate headphone out volume control. This leads to the sub volume falling out of"sync" with the speakers and becomes inaccurate. I need to find a way so that when I change volumes on my speaker output, the headphone out will follow. If anyone has any ideas, or knows some kind of routing I can do, or maybe some type of plugs I can buy, that would be great. Thanks!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search