The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Sublab vs Monoment bass
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

Sublab vs Monoment bass

SYNTHLAB VS MONOMENT anyone can anyone share their experiences with these 2 synths? black friday sales and im looking at these 2. one is twice the price as the other besides that is there a major advantage to either one?
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
I bought sublab on a whim a couple months ago and what bothered me about it was the inability to get a pure sub tone without the CLICK noise at the beginning! Should’ve named if LaserClickyKickLab lol.

Really pissed me off and I haven’t used it since. Maybe there’s an update or something, I don’t know, I haven’t asked the developer about that.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjack2020 View Post
I bought sublab on a whim a couple months ago and what bothered me about it was the inability to get a pure sub tone without the CLICK noise at the beginning! Should’ve named if LaserClickyKickLab lol.

Really pissed me off and I haven’t used it since. Maybe there’s an update or something, I don’t know, I haven’t asked the developer about that.
woah that doesnt sound good. i was going to get this one but not so sure now... the concept looks good and i seen a few demos and didnt witness any clicks gotta be a way to adjust the filters
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPC_MAN View Post
woah that doesnt sound good. i was going to get this one but not so sure now... the concept looks good and i seen a few demos and didnt witness any clicks gotta be a way to adjust the filters
There’s a couple of nice subs in there with no click so that’s what was tripping me out...I was trying to make my own patches.

Suit yourself but I feel like I tried everything. And of course there’s no demo so...

They say you can ask for your money back but I waited too long...
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

can you add your own samples?
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPC_MAN View Post
can you add your own samples?
Yea you can add any kick. I also thought about it, guess if you want to get rid of the clicks you can export what you make, then use an enveloper in your DAW. That’s a lot of extra work though.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

anyone able to remove the click?
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

If you use 808's get sublab and you won't use another plug-in for 808's again.
I don't know about that click I never hear that unless its a sub or kick programmed that way. You can also add your own samples into it and edit from there.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search