The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
macOS Catalina - share your experiences here
Old 16th January 2020
TNM
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Asher View Post
I don’t use a Steinberg host. Strictly a Logic Pro X and VE Pro 7 guy.
It's been 100% confirmed by a dev and Steinberg that using a non elicenser protected Host and elicenser protected plugins is broken.

VE7 pro is an elicenser Host. It is instantiating the elicenser on launch and therefore there is no problem as it is constantly pinging the dongle.

Try use any other elicenser plugins directly in Logic on a repeated basis.

Steinberg is aware and apparently working on a fix, it's a 64 bit driver bug.

To quote the devs words to me:
"The elicenser issue is well known on Steinbergs site but affects only plugins that loaded in a non-elicenser protected DAW.
And all plugins are affected. It is some sort of driver issue on 64bit systems. But Steinberg is workin in a fix.
I got a statement from them that confirms all the issues."

So, there's another thing that Catalina has broken.

HOWEVER, prior to buying my macbook, i researched this and made sure elicenser and all my elicenser plugins were 100% compatible, as they are incredibly important to me. Steinberg's own site had false info, and even the very dev that told me this above, does not warn about Catalina on their product page.. they just have a minimum OS requirement.

So i'd love to know how that one is MY fault, for those that have been abusing me (not you) about it being so. All 64 bit plugins by the way.

I trusted Steinberg on this one and what their own elicenser DL pages says.

See, in Logic, you are using the plugin for VE Pro but the VE Pro standalone is launched. This is why it works.
Old 16th January 2020
Gear Addict

Well generally I avoid Steinberg personally, after using the Halion player years ago.
Old 16th January 2020
TNM
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Asher View Post
Well generally I avoid Steinberg personally, after using the Halion player years ago.
It's my fault. I asked, "do you use a steinberg host" as I totally forgot VE Pro existed when I wrote that. I should have said do you use an elicenser host.

As I said previously, launching cubase or wavelab here works 100% of the time on Catalina, and then all plugins that use elicenser also work 100% of the time.
The host itself is instantiating the synsopos service at launch, and keeping it active.

I have a feeling the only way Steinberg are going to be able to solve this, is by making synsopos a permanently resident background service like codemeter is. :(
Old 17th January 2020
Gear Head

I updated to Cataline 10.15.2 from 10.15.1 a couple of days ago and since then my thermals have been going mental

Im running a 2018 MBP and after updating to Catalina found noticeably better thermals and a noticeable fan noise reduction.

After updating to .2 its becoming practically unusable

Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 18th January 2020
Here for the gear

As a new 2019 Mac Pro user, I've been nervous about starting life on Catalina - with no option to downgrade to Mojave, given the reported issues with audio software and hardware. The good news is I'm glad to report that with macOS 10.5.2, I've encountered almost no issues what-so-ever.

I did a LOT of prep work in advance of the new Mac Pro arriving to get all of my software upgraded/download and ready for the switch. This involved researching and often contacting each developer individually to figure out how things looked with Catalina.

A lot of developers still need to notarize their installers for full Catalina compatibility, but for now almost all of the software I use is compatible. It's worth noting that I've had to spend a bunch of $$$ upgrading to the latest versions of apps for full Catalina compatibility. You may need to do the same.

A few notes from my compatibility journey.

Compatible (Developers with software I use)

Ableton
Applied Acoustic Systems
Arturia
Celemony
Dmitry Sches
FabFilter
GForce Software
iLok
iZotope
KORG
LennarDigital
MusicLab
Native Instruments
Plugin Alliance
Reveal Sound
Rob Papen
Roland Cloud
Sonic Academy
Sonic Projects
Soundtoys
Synapse Audio
TAL Software
Tone2
Toontrack
U-he
Valhalla DPS
Wavesfactory
Xfer Records
XLN Audio

Grey Area…

Spectrasonics have only mentioned that SAGE Converter will not work with Catalina. They haven't specifically mentioned that their apps are all compatible, but they seem to all install and work fine with the latest installers. I own all of their products.

D16 Group have yet to confirm full compatibility. LuSH-101, PunchBox and Sigmund seem to work fine even though the software in some cases hasn't been updated for years. The latest LuSH-101 1.1.3 and Sigmund 1.1.2 Mac installers date back to January 2015. Yes, 5 years without an update. Punchbox is a little newer - June 2018. I only own these three apps, but I imagine it's a similar story for other D16 products. https://helpdesk.d16.pl/knowledge_base/article/162

Sugar Bytes (as far as I can tell) haven't responded anywhere about Catalina compatibility. I recently bought the Sugar Bundle and it installed fine and seems to work great.

Parawave aren't 100% certain that Rapid is running without issues, but I can confirm that 1.7.0 installs and seems to work just fine. They commented that if any problems occur, they'll fix them as soon as possible.

Waldorf have mentioned that their apps are not compatible on their product pages, but I've managed to install Waldorf Edition 2 and PPG Wave 3.V and they seem to work just fine for me. There's a post on their forum that says they're working on updates. https://waldorfmusic.com/en/forum/so...cos-10-15#3399

Still waiting on an official word from Vengeance Sound (Avenger). It seems to install fine and work properly as far as I can tell.

Overall, I'm really impressed with how well a lot of the latest versions of plug-ins and effects are working and how quickly developers seem to be dealing with the new 64-bit only update. Refreshing in a world where things can often move at a glacial pace.

Hope that helps some of you.
Old 18th January 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinbennett View Post
Waldorf have mentioned that their apps are not compatible on their product pages, but I've managed to install Waldorf Edition 2 and PPG Wave 3.V and they seem to work just fine for me. There's a post on their forum that says they're working on updates. https://waldorfmusic.com/en/forum/so...cos-10-15#3399
Interesting problem I had with a client's MBP and the Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V. Curious if you've run into this at all.

It's a 2014 MacBook Pro that he uses for his mobile rig. First shipped with Yosemite, and we installed the PPG Wave 3.V then.

Recently I decided Mojave seemed stable and well-built enough that I recommended we update macOS on the MBP. Once I did, we started having issues with Time Machine no longer completing backups. It would fail again and again at the same point, probably about 30% through the backup.

After quite a bit of trial and error, and then research, I used a Terminal command to show me Time Machine's log, and low and behold, it was some of the Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V's preset files that were somehow hanging Time Machine. Once I deleted that folder, the backup ran successfully.

Do you use Time Machine backups? Any issues like that since you installed PPG Wave 3.V?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnonguitar7 View Post
I updated to Cataline 10.15.2 from 10.15.1 a couple of days ago and since then my thermals have been going mental

Im running a 2018 MBP and after updating to Catalina found noticeably better thermals and a noticeable fan noise reduction.

Are you sure it's not just re indexing after the various upgrades?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Hmm I haven't had this problem. My 16" MBP shipped with 10.15.1 and I noticed no such difference with 10.15.2.

What's going on in your Activity Monitor? Any indication that a particular process is keeping the CPU running hotter?

Also does this happen with the laptop not hooked up to anything else?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgman View Post
Are you sure it's not just re indexing after the various upgrades?
Thats what I thought was going on initially but it never went away
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyJoe View Post
Hmm I haven't had this problem. My 16" MBP shipped with 10.15.1 and I noticed no such difference with 10.15.2.

What's going on in your Activity Monitor? Any indication that a particular process is keeping the CPU running hotter?

Also does this happen with the laptop not hooked up to anything else?
Kernel Task is running at about 20%

CPU at 96% idle

I have hooked up a Samsung T5 SSD and a USB hub connected to an audio interface, midi keyboard and external monitor.

Resetting the SMC seems to correct the problem for a period of time although I still cant track down the exact trigger for the constant boost clock and high temps and fans.

Even opening Safari, without loading page, is causing the laptop to continually boost, have peak temperatures and fan RPMs even when I close Safari back down. The only way to stop this is to remove the power adapter although it soon starts up again when I replace it. Rebooting doesn't help either unless it includes an SMC reset

The most annoying part is I was just thinking the other day about how much quieter and more efficiently my laptop seemed to be behaving since I updated to Catalina... then I upgraded again and the thing turned into a jet plane
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Kernel Task is running at about 20%

CPU at 96% idle

I have hooked up a Samsung T5 SSD and a USB hub connected to an audio interface, midi keyboard and external monitor.

Resetting the SMC seems to correct the problem for a period of time although I still cant track down the exact trigger for the constant boost clock and high temps and fans.

Even opening Safari, without loading page, is causing the laptop to continually boost, have peak temperatures and fan RPMs even when I close Safari back down. The only way to stop this is to remove the power adapter although it soon starts up again when I replace it. Rebooting doesn't help either unless it includes an SMC reset

The most annoying part is I was just thinking the other day about how much quieter and more efficiently my laptop seemed to be behaving since I updated to Catalina... then I upgraded again and the thing turned into a jet plane
I had an issue where the first time I launched Dropbox it was causing my CPU to heat up. I fully quit it and relaunched it after a restart, and it's never done it again. It wasn't using up a whole lot of resources, I think it was just a bug. Maybe try going through and quitting any processes that are running in the background and see if that helps.

Also, let the machine run for a few days without resetting the SMC.

Did you do a backup before going to 10.15.2?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

So, ive done a little troubleshooting

The problem lies with my Roland A-88 Keyboard. The moment this is disconnected the computer stops boosting and the thermals drop.

Strangely, I am unable to then reconnect the keyboard unless I restart the machine.

I run it from a USB hub that has USB-C pass through power- it behaves strangely as I cant find information as to whether it powers peripherals directly or not. However, if you disconnect the laptop but still have the Mac adapter connected to the hub it continues to power the connected peripherals.

I quickly checked my Roland A49, on the same hub, with USB power and it doest cause the computer to exhibit the same problems. I opened up multiple windows within safari and loaded up Alicias Keys in Kontakt and the computer still refused to tick over much above idle. CPU around 2GHZ and Temp about 55c

I looked out the mains adapter for the A88 and attached it, switched the button on the back for AC power rather than USB and rebooted the system. The computer immediately started boosting, causing the same thermal problems. This ceased the exact moment I disconnected the A88 just as before.

Both the A88 and A49 use the same driver.

I have tried a different USB cable, USB hub and different port on the laptop.

So yeah, think this might be a driver problem? Even though it shares a driver with the A49 and thats working fine?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
So, ive done a little troubleshooting

The problem lies with my Roland A-88 Keyboard. The moment this is disconnected the computer stops boosting and the thermals drop.

Strangely, I am unable to then reconnect the keyboard unless I restart the machine.

I run it from a USB hub that has USB-C pass through power- it behaves strangely as I cant find information as to whether it powers peripherals directly or not. However, if you disconnect the laptop but still have the Mac adapter connected to the hub it continues to power the connected peripherals.

I quickly checked my Roland A49, on the same hub, with USB power and it doest cause the computer to exhibit the same problems. I opened up multiple windows within safari and loaded up Alicias Keys in Kontakt and the computer still refused to tick over much above idle. CPU around 2GHZ and Temp about 55c

I looked out the mains adapter for the A88 and attached it, switched the button on the back for AC power rather than USB and rebooted the system. The computer immediately started boosting, causing the same thermal problems. This ceased the exact moment I disconnected the A88 just as before.

Both the A88 and A49 use the same driver.

I have tried a different USB cable, USB hub and different port on the laptop.

So yeah, think this might be a driver problem? Even though it shares a driver with the A49 and thats working fine?
Yup... It does sound like that driver isn't behaving. You did some pretty thorough troubleshooting here that rules out pretty much any other explanation.

Over time developers will fix bugs like these... It's a bit frustrating until they do.

Apple didn't do us any favors with Catalina, we're gonna have to slog through issues like these for a little while longer. I firmly believe that from here on out we'll be cruising, though, since everything will be notarized and 64 bit.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Slate VCS and Relab LX480 not working

I installed a new Mac Mini two days ago and most plugins (and Logic) work, Logic finds Relab but it’s impossible to load any presets. Slate VCS needs and update too but I am very tired of Slate’s rack system so I think I will Just look for an alternative. All Waves stuff works well but it took a long time to have Logic recognize all my plugins.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Antelope Goliath HD installed flawlessly. Experience so far on catalina and new Mac Pro has been issue free minus getting an 8k video stream to an 8k tv. This is not necessarily an Apple issue but I can say with certainty to steer clear of the Samsung q900 8k tv. When you dig it’s not even really an 8k tv. They skewed the specs and testing protocols to get it out last year. The 2020 models are supposedly fixing it but right now it looks like lg if ahead in the 8k realm. Relay diasppointed in the false advertising by Samsung definitely took them down a few notches in my confidence level.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

My issues so far,
Superior drummer
Ozone 8
Apogee thunderbridge
And whatever pops up while working that doesn’t work which usually leads
To Catalina incompatibility!

Luckily my main rig is still on Mojave
But a shame my MBP 16 is collecting dust at the moment!!!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

EDIT: Was giving an update on something working but not so sure yet. Will report back.

Last edited by bobbylandry; 4 weeks ago at 10:19 PM..
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

So far, I can report that only 32 bit plugs seem to be an issue- all other plugins are fine IF they were installed before i "upgraded" to Catalina. I'm just stuck on new ones, which I guess i expected, but I didn't't think it would take this long for developers to adjust.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestarfire View Post
And to take it a step further anyone who wants to debate this matter of fact has never used both os in a heavy use environment. There is no comparison. It’s not a matter of opinion. When running 10 windows machines vs 10 Mac machines side by side you waste hundreds of man hours dealing with whatever the windows issues happen to be at the time. The Mac machines just run, and run, and run, and run without issue (knock on wood now as I typed run so many times) it also becomes easier to see the significant benefits of macOS as you scale because when you have 20 or 30 or 1000 machines the time savings becomes the difference of entire people or departments on the payroll to deal with windows bs vs not.

I actually feel bad for people that still prefer windows it’s such an inferior product by a long stretch. This is my experience after working with hundreds of machines on both sides and to me it’s just a matter of fact not opinion.
I was in the music business for a long time- my last business management firm used Windows (all accounting firms basically do because the accounting and tax software for Mac is limited).

I was the defacto IT guy- but I chose to run my mac using Parallels. In an 8 person firm, I am literally the only one who did not have problems and or, have to replace a computer in 13 years of being there.

Using an older Mac I ran Windows better than Windows machines.

What I've learned in years of Mac vs PC debates is that people who hate Macs will never acknowledge if they excel at anything, or if they just work.

My boss at that firm referred to Macs as "arts and crafts computers" as he was searching the web to replace his relatively recent Lenovo Think Pad which had so been corrupted that it couldn't be fixed.

Excel and accounting software on PC is better- but in 20 years of using both there is NO comparison in the "it just works" department. NONE.

There are so many rabbit holes to get into on a Windows machines and honestly I think some people are attracted to that-

I just want stuff to work
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydaddymusic View Post
There are so many rabbit holes to get into on a Windows machines and honestly I think some people are attracted to that-

I think you're on to something here. I would describe a good portion of Windows users as "tinkerers." Guys who build their own PCs, or constantly mess around with different software configurations and blah blah. It's part of why I think Linus from Linus Tech Tips dislikes Apple so much; he likes the tinkering, and he doesn't like devices that aim to eliminate that in favor of letting you get other things done more quickly.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
I think you're on to something here. I would describe a good portion of Windows users as "tinkerers." Guys who build their own PCs, or constantly mess around with different software configurations and blah blah. It's part of why I think Linus from Linus Tech Tips dislikes Apple so much; he likes the tinkering, and he doesn't like devices that aim to eliminate that in favor of letting you get other things done more quickly.
Absolutely- even consumer users tend to want to customize stuff in every app, etc... I remember my wife was in Grad School and she bought this elaborate Gateway machine (around 1997-1998) The manual for any app was like 3 inches thick. You couldn't find anything on that computer- and it was expensive!
I was in a recording studio that had a G3 mac and the Protools operator put me at the keyboard and showed me some things- I was immediately smitten that a computer could be intuitive.

I returned home from tracking and bought a bondi iMac, which by the way, worked great for about 13 years- and a clamshell iBook- I have owned nothing but Macs ever since 1998-

Even in the face of me running Windows on a Mac- with zero problems- there was pushback-

My sister in law bought a really nice MBP for graphic design school and just didn't get along with it- YET, she visits a lot and I see her constantly tinkering with an HP laptop- always figuring out how to do this or that-

It's like the fact that the Mac was easy was disappointing to her.

She'll say- one day you'll have to show me how to use this thing!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I own an architecture practice of 6 people. Unfortunately due to the requirement of using Revit, we are windows based. But we have 5 iMacs running Windows. The only issue is it seems to be getting harder to install boot camp and windows. But once it’s up and running it’s been trouble free.

Because we are aesthetic designers our office has to look nice when clients arrive. iMacs are perfect for that. Dells...not so much

Quote:
I was in the music business for a long time- my last business management firm used Windows (all accounting firms basically do because the accounting and tax software for Mac is limited).

I was the defacto IT guy- but I chose to run my mac using Parallels. In an 8 person firm, I am literally the only one who did not have problems and or, have to replace a computer in 13 years of being there.

Using an older Mac I ran Windows better than Windows machines.

What I've learned in years of Mac vs PC debates is that people who hate Macs will never acknowledge if they excel at anything, or if they just work.

My boss at that firm referred to Macs as "arts and crafts computers" as he was searching the web to replace his relatively recent Lenovo Think Pad which had so been corrupted that it couldn't be fixed.

Excel and accounting software on PC is better- but in 20 years of using both there is NO comparison in the "it just works" department. NONE.

Old 3 weeks ago

10.15.3. A lot of driver updates going on under the hood, seems solid. See https://eclecticlight.co/2020/01/29/...0-15-3-update/

Bundled apps which have undergone significant change include:
  • Mail, substantial update to build 3608.60.0.2.5
  • Music, new version 1.0.3 replaces 1.0.2
  • Photos, substantial update to build 131.17.170
  • TV, new version 1.0.3 replaces 1.0.2
  • News, new version 5.3.1 replaces 5.3
  • Bluetooth File Exchange, new version 7.0.3 replaces 7.0.2
  • Boot Camp Assistant, minor update to build 6170.80.4
  • Dictionary, minor update to build 239.1.1
  • VoiceOver Utility, minor update to build 708.5.7.

Supporting components have also undergone widespread change:
  • Many graphics driver extensions, including substantial updates to most AMD support, to version 3.5.5, and Apple Intel support, to version 14.4.23
  • Thunderbolt drivers, updated to new versions
  • Apple Storage Drivers, updated to new version 489.80.2
  • APFS, updated from 1412.61.1 to 1412.81.1
  • SMBFS, updated from 3.4 to 3.4.1
  • AirPlay audio plug-in and others, minor update in build number
  • Bluetooth Setup Assistant, new version 7.0.3 replaces 7.0.2
  • Spotlight, minor update to build 2075.7
  • VoiceOver app, minor update to build 708.5.7
  • Bluetooth driver, updated to version 7.0.3
  • Many frameworks have been updated, including JavaScriptCore, OSLog, PDFKit, SwiftUI, and WebKit
  • Bluetooth preference pane, from version 7.0.2 to 7.0.3
  • Private frameworks, including AirPlay and Mail
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

No issue really. But then, I waited for most of the devs to catch up with the new “necessary” security changes and updated sometime mid December to early January. I saw the writing on the wall with 32-bit 5 years ago, so spent a year or two working towards 64-bit only software. I think this is mostly the reason why I don’t have any bad Catalina experiences.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.billington View Post
No issue really. But then, I waited for most of the devs to catch up with the new “necessary” security changes and updated sometime mid December to early January. I saw the writing on the wall with 32-bit 5 years ago, so spent a year or two working towards 64-bit only software. I think this is mostly the reason why I don’t have any bad Catalina experiences.
Same. Catalina has been great for me.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Absolutely- even consumer users tend to want to customize stuff in every app, etc... I remember my wife was in Grad School and she bought this elaborate Gateway machine (around 1997-1998) The manual for any app was like 3 inches thick. You couldn't find anything on that computer- and it was expensive!
I was in a recording studio that had a G3 mac and the Protools operator put me at the keyboard and showed me some things- I was immediately smitten that a computer could be intuitive.

I returned home from tracking and bought a bondi iMac, which by the way, worked great for about 13 years- and a clamshell iBook- I have owned nothing but Macs ever since 1998-

Even in the face of me running Windows on a Mac- with zero problems- there was pushback-

My sister in law bought a really nice MBP for graphic design school and just didn't get along with it- YET, she visits a lot and I see her constantly tinkering with an HP laptop- always figuring out how to do this or that-

It's like the fact that the Mac was easy was disappointing to her.

She'll say- one day you'll have to show me how to use this thing!
Yeah that Hanz Zimmer fellow, and that Junkie XL dude never get anything done. Constantly dicking around and never happy. Not to mention the hundreds and hundreds of thousands of other composers, producers, etc, that prefer windows for whatever reason.

I use macOS and prefer it. And yet the statement above is just a series of ridiculous judgments and assumptions about why someone prefers a specific OS. Do I knock one of my production buddies down a peg because he uses Windows? Absolutely not.. We just get **** done when we sit down to work and the OS is no barrier for either of us.

Serioulsy mate, what are you on about?
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Anyone tried Relab or DMG audio plugins on Catalina? Installing my new Mac Pro, and would like to wait and install plug-ins when I have confirmation they'll work.
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Same. Catalina has been great for me.
Yep- it's great for me- maybe better than ever!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazRemark View Post
Anyone tried Relab or DMG audio plugins on Catalina? Installing my new Mac Pro, and would like to wait and install plug-ins when I have confirmation they'll work.
DMG works for me.. didn’t have issues installing.

I got word back from acustica and they are saying Xeon Mac pro’s are a bad choice for using their products. Very unfortunate. Seems like there needs to be some optimizations somewhere wether that’s on pro tools end or acustica.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedsdeadbaby View Post
Yeah that Hanz Zimmer fellow, and that Junkie XL dude never get anything done. Constantly dicking around and never happy. Not to mention the hundreds and hundreds of thousands of other composers, producers, etc, that prefer windows for whatever reason.

I use macOS and prefer it. And yet the statement above is just a series of ridiculous judgments and assumptions about why someone prefers a specific OS. Do I knock one of my production buddies down a peg because he uses Windows? Absolutely not.. We just get **** done when we sit down to work and the OS is no barrier for either of us.

Serioulsy mate, what are you on about?
He was responding to my post about how why people like Linus from Linus Tech Tips seem to hate Apple products or macOS so much. I made a generalization that people like him seem to prefer tinkering. Since that's a big part of what they do with computers, they can't stand that Apple might take some of that away from them.

I realize this doesn't paint an accurate picture at all. Of course, many PC users get sh*t done on their machines too. I know Hans Zimmer is on Cubase, but I didn't know until now whether he runs it on Mac or Windows. Obviously he's someone that NEEDS to get sh*t done.

I certainly didn't mean to characterize all PC users this way. It was just my theory about why CERTAIN PC users seem to have this deep hatred for Apple (the way Linus does).

Linus complains about price a lot, which I think is a fair point. Apple does charge a lot for their hardware, and I think they deserve a little criticism for that in recent years. But what really seems to get Linus' blood boiling is repairability/upgradeability, and the generally more 'closed' nature of Apple hardware vs. most other manufacturers. He gets furious about this, and it's the #1 thing PC users like him rag about. My generalization was just meant to explain this a little bit, and not in any way intended to generalize ALL PC users.

They far outnumber Mac users, so obviously there are going to be many who just get their system up and running the way they want, and then get down to business.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search