The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
New Dynaudio Evoke 20
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

New Dynaudio Evoke 20

I wanted to upgrade my studio monitors and decided to try a pair of the Evoke 20's for mixing / mastering. They are amazing!

“The drivers in the Evoke are the best to date. They are 85-90% of the Contour series and less than half the price. The LYD have older units more similar to the old Excite. The Core have newer drive units and is closer to the performance of the Evoke, but slightly less resolution and lots of DSP and built in amplifiers.

For ultimate resolution the Evoke are the best hands down.”
Old 1 day ago
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Dwane View Post
I wanted to upgrade my studio monitors and decided to try a pair of the Evoke 20's for mixing / mastering. They are amazing!

“The drivers in the Evoke are the best to date. They are 85-90% of the Contour series and less than half the price. The LYD have older units more similar to the old Excite. The Core have newer drive units and is closer to the performance of the Evoke, but slightly less resolution and lots of DSP and built in amplifiers.

For ultimate resolution the Evoke are the best hands down.”
What amp are you using with them?
Old 1 day ago
Here for the gear

HAFLER 9505

"One of the best built, best sounding amps I have heard. The musicality of tubes, with the accuracy of solid state. Built for rugged studio use. This amp is an excellent value. Wide, deep soundstage, gobs of power, excellent reliability. Crystal clear, grain free highs, with a well controlled bottom end."
Old 16 hours ago
Lives for gear

This is a subforum for new products (mostly for manufacturers announcing new products.) The Evoke series has been selling since February and was announced last December.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search