The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Anyone tried Dynaride plugin (TBPro) for vocal leveling?
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Anyone tried Dynaride plugin (TBPro) for vocal leveling?

I'm trying a bunch of plugins for vocal leveling, having started with and ultimately grown to hate Waves Vocal Rider (doesn't do enough and I hate Waves' licensing regime.

Anyway - i've demo'd Dynaride and I actually quite like it at first glance. It's 39 euros, so not crazy expensive and i'm tempted to buy but wanted to check whether others have tried it out, or whether other recommendations pop up?

I've tried Powair and it seems OK but is more expensive, and tried to try Wave Rider tg, which I couldn't get to work with my iLok account.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I like Outlaw by W.A production. Quite transparent
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Tried it but I think Nectar 3 is better
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Stravinsky View Post
Tried it but I think Nectar 3 is better
Nectar 3 for automatic volume leveling like vocal rider?
Not sure it does that...
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozsound View Post
Nectar 3 for automatic volume leveling like vocal rider?
Not sure it does that...
It does
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Thanks - I have seen that it does some leveling but was reluctant to invest once I found out to get Nectar you have to buy the whole Music Production Bundle (or something). There's also a leveler in Izotope RX7 Advanced, which is also a hefty price to upgrade from Rx6 Elements which has served me well for noise reduction for a while.

Also recently bought Neutron 3 and Ozone so feeling a bit stung in the wallet by those guys at the moment. If there was a way to get a leveler from them without shelling out a few hundred dollars I definitely would do it.

Last edited by tempenator; 4 weeks ago at 03:43 PM.. Reason: include quote
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Correction: you can get Nectar standalone, though it's $250. Still quite steep for a leveler (when I think I have all the rest of the functionality in Neutron).
Old 4 weeks ago
I know that A.I. is becoming more and more popular in the plugin development world. But as of now, there's nothing that really operates or processes better than how you hear or work.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by engmix View Post
I know that A.I. is becoming more and more popular in the plugin development world. But as of now, there's nothing that really operates or processes better than how you hear or work.
Which do you use with those ears?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by engmix View Post
And your point is?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search