The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Plug-in/Apps for music computer
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Plug-in/Apps for music computer

I am talking about helpful Plug-in/Apps.
Do you know which ones?
Old 4 weeks ago
Helpful for what?
Frequencies?
MIDI?
Tomatoes?
Finding out the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Please be much more specific with what you have, what you want and what you intend to do.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

MangaMaker, WifeRemover and TimeStretcher. Probably the most sought three out there. Proven to work every time with 100% efficency.

Krešo
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounsil View Post
Do you know which ones?
Yes, we know the ones.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAW PLUS View Post
European or African? Please be specific!
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAW PLUS View Post
Helpful for what?
Frequencies?
MIDI?
Tomatoes?

Please be much more specific with what you have, what you want and what you intend to do.
Everything that helps with computers.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by biksonije View Post
MangaMaker, WifeRemover and TimeStretcher. Probably the most sought three out there. Proven to work every time with 100% efficency.

Krešo
Good,the WifeRemover means Wifi Remover?And for the TimeStretcher,my friend mike is using it and thinks highly of it,it is time for me to use it.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackbout View Post
Yes, we know the ones.
Well,i would be honored if you would share it.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Do you know which ones?
Welcome to Gearslutz, clearly you are new here.

If you want better answers, you need ask your question more clearly. There are a large number of great DAWs and audio apps, and an almost endless number of plug-ins; all which do different things for different purposes.

What types of apps and plug-ins are you asking about? What are you attempting to accomplish?

Better questions lead to better answers, so please put some thought into your next post so we can be more helpful.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgimian View Post
Welcome to Gearslutz, clearly you are new here.

If you want better answers, you need ask your question more clearly. There are a large number of great DAWs and audio apps, and an almost endless number of plug-ins; all which do different things for different purposes.

What types of apps and plug-ins are you asking about? What are you attempting to accomplish?

Better questions lead to better answers, so please put some thought into your next post so we can be more helpful.
Thank you,please tell me which audio apps works best for Windows 10,i don't need much,top 5.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Everything that helps with computers.
I use End Dust on my CPU it keeps it clean and wipes away all of the dust.
I use Windex electronic wipes to clean my screen.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Thank you,please tell me which audio apps works best for Windows 10,i don't need much,top 5.
You're still not being specific enough.

As far as DAWs, I can say from experience that Cubase, Reason and Ableton Live work extremely well on Windows 10. I haven't had much experience with other DAWs on Windows myself, but I would bet that FL Studio and Studio One are also solid too. You should just demo a few of them and see what you like. Ableton Live and Cubase would be my top picks, both for different reasons.

As far as plugins, all plugins by quality manufacturers work well on Windows (Native Instruments, Relab Development, DMG Audio, FabFilter, u-he .etc .etc). Again, there are such a huge variety of plugins out there. I suggest starting with what comes in your DAW, and then coming back here to ask for more specific recommendations or simply browse the huge amount of threads on this wonderful forum for suggestions.

KvR Audio has a handy database of software which you can search too. You can find it here https://www.kvraudio.com/plugins/ins...s/hosts/newest

Pretty much all choices are highly subjective and down to personal taste, so nothing is a substitute for trying things yourself and deciding.

Once again, I suggest putting more thought into your questions or you simply won't get any help. A one line, highly open-ended question with no specific use case is not helpful at all. I'm not actually sure why I'm answering so seriously :S (I'm bored I guess)
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I......am......job.
Old 4 weeks ago
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Good,the WifeRemover means Wifi Remover?And for the TimeStretcher,my friend mike is using it and thinks highly of it,it is time for me to use it.
Oh well, it clearly didn't stick! I believe you're new and (probably) young? And language barrier is too much? Thou I'm not English native either...

Anyhow, I was joking. Sorry if it was too much. Really am. But I couldn't resist.

The most important one is Mike in your situation. Ask him does he use any of these three I mentioned earlier. :-P

Keep on reading and have a great time making music!

Krešo
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by thismercifulfate View Post
What? I don't know that!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by thismercifulfate View Post
Ah dammit - you beat me to it.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Come on guys, keep it up! This one is good!
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

You can get more from Google Store,that is what i did for my computer.
RPN Scientific Calculator
Scan2pdf
https://scan2pdf.en.softonic.com/download
ToDoList
https://www.any.do/to-do-list/
Compass
http://compass-style.org/
Windows password recovery tool
http://winpwd.com/
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMGOD_OFFICIAL View Post
I use End Dust on my CPU it keeps it clean and wipes away all of the dust.
I use Windex electronic wipes to clean my screen.
Thank you guys so much.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgimian View Post
You're still not being specific enough.

As far as DAWs, I can say from experience that Cubase, Reason and Ableton Live work extremely well on Windows 10. I haven't had much experience with other DAWs on Windows myself, but I would bet that FL Studio and Studio One are also solid too. You should just demo a few of them and see what you like. Ableton Live and Cubase would be my top picks, both for different reasons.

As far as plugins, all plugins by quality manufacturers work well on Windows (Native Instruments, Relab Development, DMG Audio, FabFilter, u-he .etc .etc). Again, there are such a huge variety of plugins out there. I suggest starting with what comes in your DAW, and then coming back here to ask for more specific recommendations or simply browse the huge amount of threads on this wonderful forum for suggestions.

KvR Audio has a handy database of software which you can search too. You can find it here https://www.kvraudio.com/plugins/ins...s/hosts/newest

Pretty much all choices are highly subjective and down to personal taste, so nothing is a substitute for trying things yourself and deciding.

Once again, I suggest putting more thought into your questions or you simply won't get any help. A one line, highly open-ended question with no specific use case is not helpful at all. I'm not actually sure why I'm answering so seriously :S (I'm bored I guess)
I got it.Anysuggestion of yours will be of great help to me.
I did some research on Google about Ableton Live and Cubase, which are really great.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Thanks,if the cost is not too high, I can accept it.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Thanks,if the cost is not too high, I can accept it.
joking aside, maybe take a look at their subscription option.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

PA subscription. Gets a lot of love on this forum...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search