The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
All soundtoys delays bunfle only $99
Old 16th July 2019
All soundtoys delays bunfle only $99

Crazy deal at soundtoys right now - get all three Primal tap, echoboy and crystalizer for only $99. Primal tap is my favorite delay - it's fantastic.
Old 16th July 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverb View Post
Crazy deal at soundtoys right now - get all three Primal tap, echoboy and crystalizer for only $99. Primal tap is my favorite delay - it's fantastic.
https://www.soundtoys.com/product/echo-pack/

Prior to owning Valhalla Delay and Replika XT I'd have been all over this in a heartbeat. Now.... despite knowing how good they are, I'm thinking I don't need to spend the money. That said, having tried these out before, they ARE GOOD, without question. If you don't have something you feel is a substitute, then you should definitely consider this deal.
Old 16th July 2019
Deleted 8953d7d
This or ValhallaDelay?
Old 16th July 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted 8953d7d View Post
This or ValhallaDelay?
You can't go wrong either way. There's plenty of overlap, but there's also real differences. Soundtoys is offering a lot for $100, especially if you don't have such quality delay effects. And Valhalla Delay is ALWAYS an amazing bargain (I think it could easily sell for the same price as Echoboy).

One additional plus in my book for Valhalla is that the UI is resizeable. But that doesn't change the quality of the effects.

Demo! But quickly
Old 17th July 2019
Lives for gear

Primal tap has godly input saturation, I love it
Valhalla also sounds great though, but different

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search