The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Guitar Tone Definer VST
Old 20th January 2019
Here for the gear
Guitar Tone Definer VST

Has anyone ever built a VST using Flowstone? With a bit of help and patience I managed to build a single knob vst which applies a subtractive EQ curve to polish guitars.
Downside is this software runs on Windows so I can only create the DLL file, not compatible with Mac

Old 21st January 2019
I've never heard of Flowstone until reading this post and I'm VERY interested in this concept. Do you have programming/coding experience? Just wondering if someone like me who cannot code at all can drag/drop and create my own plug-in!
Old 22nd January 2019
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlanestoner View Post
I've never heard of Flowstone until reading this post and I'm VERY interested in this concept. Do you have programming/coding experience? Just wondering if someone like me who cannot code at all can drag/drop and create my own plug-in!
Programming knowledge is a plus as you can add code in Ruby, however mainly it's about dragging and dropping the pre-made modules and connect them with each others. It's not the easiest of the things to be honest, that's why I had help from some experts.
Old 28th January 2019
I'm definitely going to be giving this a shot. Did you design yours in the paid or trial version, out of curiosity?
Old 30th January 2019
Here for the gear
Quote:
I'm definitely going to be giving this a shot. Did you design yours in the paid or trial version, out of curiosity?
So with the free version you can't apply a custom GUI. It will just have a white background with a watermark so I had to pay for the full version.
Old 2nd February 2019
But there is full functionality in the trial version?
Old 2nd February 2019
Here for the gear
Quote:
But there is full functionality in the trial version?
Full functionality except the fact that you cannot apply a custom graphic interface, just a white background
Old 4th February 2019
Lives for gear

Didn't this used to be SynthMaker? I refuse to support the current developers after they did not upgrade SynthMaker owners to the new program. They pretty much told me to f*** off when I even asked for the software I had already paid for since I lost the installer.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search