The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Midi controllers with "straightforward MIDI" LED feedback Drum Pad Controllers
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Midi controllers with "straightforward MIDI" LED feedback

I have vague plans for writing a custom groovebox-type application - for my own use only, unless it turns out a lot better than I expect!

I'm Interested in MIDI controllers with LED feedback - i.e. where you can send them a cc value or note value, and they will light pads / controls accordingly, to provide feedback from the application.

I've read that the Arturia Beatstep can do this (in its control mode), and also the AKAI MPD218 and MPK 2-series. I know there are also some controllers for particular DAWs (e.g. Ableton) that are set up to get feedback from those particular applications, which would be fine as long as they're also usable via user-hackable midi messages.

devices that have knobs that can do relative mode CCs would be of particular interest. Thanks!
Old 4 days ago
The behringer bcr2000 has nice feedback modes, like pan, spread, bar etc. Cheap too. I dig mine.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Masterkey keyboard by Acorn.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search