The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Wavesfactory Trackspacer V2 please!!! Special Ef­fects Plugins
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Wavesfactory Trackspacer V2 please!!!

Hi all

After a laptop disaster I've been trying to get myself up and running, but the latest versions of Trackspacer, V2.5 and up, are not being found by Cubase for my projects. I'm assuming I had an earlier version installed, so does anyone have a copy of V2 that I can download please?

It's slightly complicated by the download files, AFTER V2.5.0 to the present version, installing a plugin called Trackspacer25. I did install V2.5.0 which creates a plugin called Trackspacer (exactly what Cubase says it's looking for), but Cubase does not want to use it other than as a new insert.

I wrote to Wavesfactory five days ago and I've heard nothing. Does anyone know if all is okay with Jesus or his support system?

And if all else fails, can anyone tell me why despite having Trackspacer installed and it appears in the list of plugins Cubase V7.5 can see and use, Cubase does not want to use it in my older projects?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

What OS are you using?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Oh blimey, I'm in such a head state, forgot all the important stuff! Thanks for asking!

Windows 10
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

I can't test if the links work but try this: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Anyway, I have the Windows installers saved, but I won't be at home for another ~8 hours or so. You've got the right OS though.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

MannyThe Aviator I love you! It works!

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction, I hadn't noticed the links to the older versions, der! It's been a grueling few weeks trying to get up and running after losing touch with 5 years of work. I had no idea how difficult it could get when simply being informed VST Bridge had lost connection after working for 5 years and a system restore decides to freeze...

I'm still not back to where I was, but now another step along the way feels good, thank you!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Glad it's working for ya!
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

Glad to see that you find your answer.
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search