The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
small (13"-15"), preferably USB3 IPS external display for plugins
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

small (13"-15"), preferably USB3 IPS external display for plugins

Hi,

I am looking for a recommendation for a small, preferably USB3 powered/compatible external display, which I would be able to connect to my iMac 2017 (18,3) and use for plugin windows etc. It should be quiet, have good contrast and fine resolution, preferably at a cost less than €150-200. Should also include a stand, so I could hook it to my desk at the right angle without problems.

I would appreciate any advice.

Andrejs
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I use an old Dell 20 I got for 60£.

you could use this, and rotate it...

Amazon.com: Dell 1708FPt 17-inch Flat Panel Monitor Rotates to Portrait or Landscape View (Black/Silver): Computers & Accessories
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I use an old Dell 20 I got for 60£.

you could use this, and rotate it...

Amazon.com: Dell 1708FPt 17-inch Flat Panel Monitor Rotates to Portrait or Landscape View (Black/Silver): Computers & Accessories
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by plexity View Post
Thank you. Just today I ended up getting my old Dell U2412M positioned vertically (I had to unscrew and reposition the mounting plate at the back of the display) and it seems to work great! More real estate than ever!

Andrejs
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search