The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Lynx Aurora N - any sound examples?
Old 17th October 2018
Here for the gear
Lynx Aurora N - any sound examples?

I've been trying to research the Lynx N for a while now and I haven't seen much chat about them and most importantly I haven't heard any sound examples.

Would love if some Aurora N users would post recording examples of this convertor on this thread for us gearslutz to mull over!

Thank you kindly.

Last edited by sonicvisuals; 12th December 2018 at 04:54 PM..
Old 12th December 2018
Here for the gear
Old 12th December 2018
Gear Addict

Hi,

I don't have audio examples to share right now, but i compared it to the onboard converters from my Grace Design m108 Pres, and the Aurora n is more detailed and neutral sounding.

Best regards,
Daniel.
Old 4th February 2019
Here for the gear
I actually sent some to Lynx, they won’t post it cause that’s not right to the players but it’s like all channels compare to Hilo now. Also, if you’ve been using four units and a bunch of digital gear on the backside like I was, running two units is totally preferred.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search