The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Komplete12 Sale sometime? Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 8th October 2018
Here for the gear

Komplete12 Sale sometime?

Hey guys,
i wanted to ask if you know from experience, that NI does Sales on their products at specific times of the year.

I am thinking About getting the Komplete12 full Version vor 599€.
If i knew that there was a cheaper price on it for example on christmas, i would definetely wait, since it's pretty pricey for me.

Thanks in advance for any answers, sadly i didn't find enough info on the web to be sure that the price of Komplete12 will be on discount anytime soon

greets, felix
Old 8th October 2018
Gear Nut

Pretty sure there should be some discounts in November during Black Friday sales, so I'd wait for that.
Old 8th October 2018
Lives for gear

No set schedule, but NI often has discount sale periods leading up to Christmas and also in early Summer.
Old 8th October 2018
Here for the gear

alright, then i'll wait.
thank you guys
Old 8th October 2018
Lives for gear

Any Native Instruments fans know the cheapest package to acquire that gets me Session Horns Pro? That's the VSTi I really want, the rest are gravy. I don't care if it's not the latest greatest package.
Old 9th October 2018
Gear Addict

Black Friday for individual instruments and summer of sale (July / August) for the suite upgrades
Old 9th October 2018
Lives for gear

On black friday NI only discounts individual products.

The cheapest way to get komplete would be to buy Komeplete Elements and then wait for the summer upgrade sale next year.
Old 9th October 2018
Gear Maniac

I doubt they'll reduce the price for Black Friday or even Christmas for that matter...

NI are usually stern on the prices until they're about to release something new. Don't look for any price reduction on Komplete 12 until next year sometime.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search