The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Izotope's Ozone Elements for a buck Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 14th September 2018
Lives for gear

Izotope's Ozone Elements for a buck

VST Plugins, Synth Presets, Effects, Virtual Instruments, Music Plugins from Pluginboutique

Subscribe to their newsletter and buy something (you can find something for a buck) and you get that free. FYI
Old 15th September 2018
I picked up Hybrid 3 for $1, and 5 expansions for it for $5, and scooped up Ozone.
Pretty killer deal.
Old 16th September 2018
Lives for gear

Yeah they have dirt cheap deals of one kind or another going on all the time. Well worth keeping an eye on.
Old 17th September 2018
FYI...Guitar Center site has the upgrade from Elements to Standard for $99, cheapest I've seen, I upgraded, totally worth it, although it took about 24 hours to get the SN#.
Old 17th September 2018
Lives for gear

I went for the Lounge Lizard 4 upgrade path - buy sessions then the full version for about £45 total.
Nice.
Old 17th September 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilliamson View Post
FYI...Guitar Center site has the upgrade from Elements to Standard for $99, cheapest I've seen, I upgraded, totally worth it, although it took about 24 hours to get the SN#.
I'll bite, why so? I'm not disagreeing; sincere question. Don't know much about mastering having been involved in precious little; I just figured I'd need something like this sooner or later, this is highly regarded near as I can tell, and for a buck would have been foolish to miss.

They have a feature comparison here: Ozone 8 Features Comparison | iZotope Audio Mastering Tools

Near as I can tell, the exciter and extra track referencing stuff are the biggies. I don't need the extra EQ/etc.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search