The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Any thoughts on Softube bundle deal from NI? Plugin Bundles
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Any thoughts on Softube bundle deal from NI?

I was concidering the Softube Volume 2 bundle offer from Native Instruments for half off. Any thoughts from those using the bundle? How much do you use it?

Softube Offer 2018

Last edited by KevinH; 1 week ago at 04:40 AM.. Reason: Added link
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

I was about to open the „same“ thread, so thanks for being first.

No doubt, Softube is a dev offering high quality stuff. On the other hand I am not really in need of the plugins the bundles offer. Hmmm ... tough desicion.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

350 views and only one reply :)

Surfing for older reviews/feedback it sounds like general consensus is that plugins are great but buying into bundle is expensive if one already owns some of the plugins. Loyalty discounts are not that great it seems. Hopefully they change their policy because for a few days all I heard was crickets waiting for someone to discuss the half off. That’s not a good sign. Usually bundle to bundle upgrades are good options so maybe it’s a good time to get in at half off.
Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search