The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Best 3 De-Essers plugins? Dynamics Plugins
Old 4th April 2019
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Irizarry View Post
Some of you guys are friggin' delusional on here; lol; give Klevgrand's ESSpresso a whirl.

Honorable Mention: LISP
and an old iron horse here ---> Voxengo's cult classic RE-DU-NOISE

No other de-esser can see these bet three plugins. Better than FabFilter's Pro*DS. I sh_t you not.
Try Airwindows DeEss. It's great.

Tony
Old 4th April 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldie wave View Post
I have Fab filter Pro DS and Waves De-esser and Renaissance De-esser. I find all of the plugins to not be as good as taking time to draw volume drops on the problematic sibilance areas of the waveform. The plugins tend make the overall vocal track darker and leave sibilance problems still an issue. That's just my experience.
What's good is that you can use Magix SpectraLayers Pro to do what you're describing as well as Voxengo's ReDuNoise too.
Old 4th April 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambony View Post
Try Airwindows DeEss. It's great.

Tony
Thank you; I tried it. It's good for far away but I like to be right up on the mic intimately for my singing style so IDK...

What'cha think about Oeksound's Soothe and/or Waves Manny M's Triple D As a De-Esser?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search