The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
does anyone have an older version of ilok manager? locked out of using lexicon verbs Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 14th June 2018
Lives for gear

does anyone have an older version of ilok manager? locked out of using lexicon verbs

it started with installing the latest soundtoys updates,

I accidently updated my ilok manager to the latest one, and no matter what I did it does not work on W7 ultimate, get the message 'api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing' I tried installing the missing windows dll, still didn't work...

so I had an older version installed on the hard disk, it happens to be version 3.0.0.1323,

unfortunatley this now means my lexicon native reverb plug-in's no longer work, so I am asking does anybody out there have version 3.5, I think that's the version I had before that was working smoothly, it's really annoying that you can't download old versions from the ilok website, does anyone know where I can find old drivers? the customer support is close to non exsistant, I paid a lot of money for the lexicon plugins and I have some major projects coming up soon,

anyone that can help me out would be really appreciated,

regards,

Ben/Pencil Extremist.
Old 14th June 2018
Lives for gear

Hi,

it's weird, the latest Lexicon 1.3.8 installers are couple years old, it definitely predates iLok driver release version 3.x.. So I don't really think, too old 3.0.0 version is the culprit there.

I haven't experienced or heard any issues with running of Lex plugs with recent 4.x release, it should be backward compatible with older plugins shipped with former iLok runtime.
I'd definitely try to make it working with recent iLok driver, because it could be contrary necessary for newest plugins, besides its general bug-fixes.

If you received the described message, you can update all relevant C++ runtime libraries using this installer from MS..
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ime-in-windows
(just pick the right installer for your platform)
Then with installed 4.x iLok manager, check whether all your relevant licenses are visible at your dongle.

Anyway, if you really insist on some in-between 3.x version, then I have older 3.1.7.1901 by hand..
Zippyshare.com - License Support Win64.exe

Michal
Old 14th June 2018
Lives for gear

you are a top man Michal! I owe you a pint sometime.

the lexicon reverbs are up and running again with version 3.1.7 also I have made sure to save a copy this time, I have a mix that's due for delivery to a client this weekend so I can get back to work now very happy from being quite stressed about it, thankyou.
Old 14th June 2018
Lives for gear

You're welcome, I'm happy, it helped and you're back and running, Ben.

Maybe there was some particular bug with initial 3.0.0 release of iLok drivers and Lex plugins.. I recall, there was quite a few updates released by Pace, right after new new major version 3. I've had version 2.x for quite a some time installed everywhere, until some newer plugin required update of runtime to v 3, but at that time, there were already some minor updates there, so I've never used initial 3.0.0.

Michal
Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search