The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Finding out about Plugin Sales
Old 3rd July 2017
Gear Addict

Finding out about Plugin Sales

Hey, I was wondering if there's a way to find out when companies are having plugin sales. Is there some kind of plugin archive website that posts current sales (for all brands), or do you just have to sign up for each company's newsletter?
It seems like I'm always missing out on great big sales. Thanks.
Old 3rd July 2017
Lives for gear

Check out the "deal zone" page here on GS.
Old 3rd July 2017
Old 3rd July 2017
Lives for gear

Mailing lists like waves, uad...

This is easy marketing so you'll certainly be the first to know.
Old 3rd July 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79adam79 View Post
Hey, I was wondering if there's a way to find out when companies are having plugin sales. Is there some kind of plugin archive website that posts current sales (for all brands), or do you just have to sign up for each company's newsletter?
It seems like I'm always missing out on great big sales. Thanks.
As mikeka said, we have our deal zone: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/deal...on-thread.html

If you want to get notifications as new deals are posted click on "thread tools" -> "subscribe to this thread".

Old 4th July 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by diogo_c View Post
As mikeka said, we have our deal zone: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/deal...on-thread.html

If you want to get notifications as new deals are posted click on "thread tools" -> "subscribe to this thread".

Rad! I'm following the thread now. Thanks.
Old 4th July 2017
Gear Nut

You can sign up for online shop newsletters too. AudioDeluxe, PluginBoutique, Time & Space, Everyplugin... I get emails regularly from these and often find a deal that I otherwise would have missed.
Old 4th July 2017
Lives for gear

This thread on KVR really is the best place to find out about plugiin/sample library sales happening right now :

Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat) (Topic in the 'Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)' forum) | KVR Audio Forum
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search