The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Any one on here with a Raven MTI? Control Surfaces
Old 30th June 2017
Gear Addict

Any one on here with a Raven MTI?

Dealing with multiple issues on Protools 12 HD. Graphics issues, batch commands not working properly etc... Have spent an inordinate amount of time getting this to work correctly. Of course, the company says "there are thousands of Raven users without issues etc...." but wow, this thing is seriously problematic. Just curious to get honest feedback from other users. How do you fare on it? Thanks!
Old 1st July 2017
Slate Pro Audio / Slate Digital

Hi. Now there are actually over 10,000 Raven users, and a lot of them hang here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1646632592284651/

However, if you are having problems, then we have the best support in the biz, including top flight support from one of the Raven Designers, Jamey Z. So hit us up at Slate Support - Slate Digital and we're gonna everything work flawlessly for ya!

Cheers,
Steven
Old 1st July 2017
Gear Addict

Jamey is indeed a patient man ;-) Slowly sorting out issues. My biggest gripe at this point is the slow refresh rate of the "fader painting". I'd love to swipe the console left and right quickly and without my brain getting scrambled by the graphics. Can this be achieved?
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search