The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Waves Gold Bundle - now $169 - lowest price ever
Old 27th June 2017

Gold | Bundles | Waves

For those for whom this news may be significant, this is the lowest price on this bundle ever, which sometimes sells for $800.

I bought this a while back for $200, and even then it represented exceptional value.

Which implies you can spend the savings on one or two of the plugins not included in the Gold Bundle.
Old 27th June 2017
Lives for gear

A lot of great plugins in here I still use on every project. Some that come to mind are Deesser, h-comp, h-delay, rverb, L1, Paz, vitamin, rcomp, and more.

Now, if you own a current DAW, your stock plugs will make most of these redundant. However, these bread and butter plugs are faster & super stable for me. Been using them for at least 10 years now.
Old 27th June 2017
Lives for gear

Not quite the lowest it's ever been. I've seen it down to $143 for Black Friday sales. But still a very good price and well worth the investment.

Edit: Ok, I retract my statement. When you log into AudioDeluxe and put the Gold Bundle in your shopping carts, it's well below the $143 that I mentioned earlier. Under $130 actually. So, yes, it is the lowest I've ever seen it.

If you don't have it (or a larger bundle), it's a no brainer right now.
Old 28th June 2017
Lives for gear

As mentioned above, at that price it's worth it for Ren Comp and H Delay alone.
Old 30th June 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBigler View Post
Not quite the lowest it's ever been. I've seen it down to $143 for Black Friday sales. But still a very good price and well worth the investment.

Edit: Ok, I retract my statement. When you log into AudioDeluxe and put the Gold Bundle in your shopping carts, it's well below the $143 that I mentioned earlier. Under $130 actually. So, yes, it is the lowest I've ever seen it.

If you don't have it (or a larger bundle), it's a no brainer right now.
Wow. That's such a steal - really good value.....If ever I had to buy this again.
Old 30th June 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodebode View Post

Gold | Bundles | Waves

For those for whom this news may be significant, this is the lowest price on this bundle ever, which sometimes sells for $800.

I bought this a while back for $200, and even then it represented exceptional value.

Which implies you can spend the savings on one or two of the plugins not included in the Gold Bundle.
Is that sales price or did they actually drop the retail value of it??
Old 30th June 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.billington View Post
Sale price. Don't think they ever drop the retail value below $800, for the last few years.
Old 30th June 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.billington View Post

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/waves-gold-bundle

Lists for $169, but has a further coupon on their login, which further reduces the price.
Old 30th June 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodebode View Post
Sale price. Don't think they ever drop the retail value below $800, for the last few years.
Right, gotcha.

Think Studio Classics is going for around $380, that's also a bloody good price.
Old 30th June 2017
Lives for gear

I bought the Gold bundle 10 years ago for ~$800. There are some great plugins and that price is less than the cost of many single plugins (out there).

I think that Waves has done a nice job with changing their pricing structure.

Old 4th November 2018
Lives for gear

Now under $50 at EveryPlugin.
Old 4th November 2018
Gear Nut

I see it as 72$, is some kind of coupon required?
Old 5th November 2018
Lives for gear

There is/was a Waves SoundGrid quiz allowing for a 50% off bundles coupon.
Old 5th November 2018
Lives for gear

Total no-brainer. These are still solid plugs that I use in every session.
Old 6th November 2018
Lives for gear

Anyone know of any deals on Soundgrid servers? Looking at maybe the Impact server. Already have Mercury, Abbey Road, and SSL 4000, so I don't need anything with any bundles.
Old 6th November 2018
Gear Nut

Just upgraded to Gold + RenMaxx through EveryPlugin at a great price, pretty happy about that
Old 7th November 2018
Lives for gear

Yeah, EveryPlugin rocks
Old 23rd May 2019
Gear Maniac

Bought Waves Gold last night at everyplugin for just under $100. Outrageous bargain, plus you get Vocal Rider for free.
Old 24th May 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjw63 View Post
Bought Waves Gold last night at everyplugin for just under $100. Outrageous bargain, plus you get Vocal Rider for free.
Painful news for those of us who paid more in times gone past, and did not get the Vocal Rider as a freebie.

Congrats... to you... what a good bargain. Waves Gold is a decent collection of plugins especially when bought on a bargain, a set of basic and a few more than basic plugins to complement the "free" plugins delivered with your DAW.

Last edited by kodebode; 24th May 2019 at 01:49 PM..
Old 25th May 2019
Gear Maniac
Yes that is a great bargain. Now, go and upgrade it to the Gold+RenMaxx bundle for only about $25. Or wait until your WUP is expired and do it then. The bundle upgrade is cheaper than just a straight WUP upgrade and it extends your WUP for another year.
Old 25th May 2019
Lives for gear

Authorizations

Is it one authorization per computer for Waves? I have a primary and backup system.

TIA
Old 25th May 2019
Gear Nut

There is only one authorization, but you can put your licenses on a USB flash drive and use installed plugins on any machine that way
Old 25th May 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianblack8 View Post
There is only one authorization, but you can put your licenses on a USB flash drive and use installed plugins on any machine that way
OK, thanks.
Old 26th May 2019
Gear Maniac

Wow- that ren max tip is a great one!

I used a lot of these plugins back in the day, but haven't used them since. I've really missed them. I've also been exploring Vitamin which is interesting in small doses.
Old 5th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianblack8 View Post
It is possible to get a multi-machine license, or whatever they call it, but you pay for it. I don’t know how much it costs. Buying two bundles on sale may even be cheaper...

But a multi license is possible.
Old 5th June 2019
Lives for gear

I saw it at $100 a while back--too bad I already owned it. New product might be cheaper than wuping it at some point...
Old 10th June 2019
Here for the gear
Waves Gold is currently on sale for $89.50 when you apply the code HALF at check out
Old 11th June 2019
Gear Maniac
Waves Gold. $68.37. Use code “HALF” a check out to see that price. Lowest price ever! Excellent value. You likeley need to be logged in to see the price.
http://everyplugin.com/gold.html
Old 11th June 2019
Lives for gear

but then again, horizon is $209.71... and that's 75 plugins with much more recent and useful stuff...

although upgrade from gold to horizon might be cheaper than that... so might be best to go G >> H
Old 16th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutetourettes View Post
but then again, horizon is $209.71... and that's 75 plugins with much more recent and useful stuff...

although upgrade from gold to horizon might be cheaper than that... so might be best to go G >> H
Oh man it's so easy to hold off and get a bigger bundle like that. Once you're there, though, you start thinking, "well, maybe I can get the next bundle up"!! Unfortunately, we are bound by our finances, so we end up opting for the bundle we can't really afford, but won't send us bankrupt either!! Haha!!

I havre a few of their Instruments, so I'm considering upgrading to Inspire myself.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search