The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Motu Midi Timepiece AV with Sierra OS 10.12 MIDI Processors
Old 20th May 2017
Lives for gear

Motu Midi Timepiece AV with Sierra OS 10.12

Anyone using the latest OS with this piece? It appears they stopped making these pieces and I have it running well on my old 2008 Mac Pro with 10.6.8
However, I just got a newer Mac with Sierra and cannot seem to get the driver or any information for this. I use Cubase 9 and Protools 12.

Thanks in advance!!
Old 20th May 2017
Deleted User
The drivers are on the MOTU downloads page. They have a universal driver that works for all their MIDI boxes. MOTU.com - Download

The manual is here: http://cdn-data.motu.com/manuals/mid..._Guide_Mac.pdf
Old 20th May 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucks View Post
The drivers are on the MOTU downloads page. They have a universal driver that works for all their MIDI boxes. MOTU.com - Download

The manual is here: http://cdn-data.motu.com/manuals/mid..._Guide_Mac.pdf
Thank you so much. I installed that exact one but it didn't pop up on Cubase 9. Curious to know
what DAW you are using and what OS? Sierra?
Thx again
Old 20th May 2017
Deleted User
Using Sierra with DP, PT and Studio One. MTP AV shows up and works in all. Does yours show up in Audio MIDI Setup? If not, it may be a USB port issue. What are you using to connect? I am using an older Mac with USB 2.0 ports.
Old 20th May 2017
Deleted User
Mine works fine here with C9 Pro/S1 Pro/Logic Pro and Sierra. Check your AMS to see if its showing up. Also, check the ClockWorks Console, if its not showing up there it wont show anywhere.

10.12.4 here

Last edited by Deleted User; 21st May 2017 at 01:36 AM..
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search