The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
SLATE DIGITAL iLok 2 Studio Accessories
Old 15th May 2017
SLATE DIGITAL iLok 2

hi boys and girls sorry if this is not the correct forum for this question but i see that Mr. Slate and his support answer here very quick,i've ordered the everything bundle with the free i lok2 from slate since the 25th of april.i live in Greece,i received an email from slate with the tracking number for the ilok package...they sent it out on th 26th in LA...and USPS sent it out from LA on the 27th,on Slate's site they say that for overseas orders there is a wait time of 10-30 days.since that last update on the tracking i got no further ones.maybe someone from slate support could help me?
Old 18th May 2017
Anyone from Slate?No?
Old 18th May 2017
Lives for gear

I also bought the Everything Bundle with the ilok on March 31st. The package arrived last week on 8th or 9th I think.
So yeah, it took almost 40 days to my place, Indonesia. And by the way, they sent the new iLok 3.
Old 18th May 2017
thanx for the reply Kuasalogam,how's the new ilok working?are you on windows or mac?
Old 18th May 2017
Lives for gear

I work on a Windows PC but it's not connected to the net, so I activated the iLok from my Macbook Pro.
All good! Really enjoyed the bundle and the Slate Trigger. Currently mixing an album almost exclusively with plugins with the bundle.

Well, since the package has been dispatched, I don't think anyone from Slate could help about it. Your best bet would be checking with your local post office, I guess..
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search