The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Focusrite Plugin Collective, Exponential Audio R2 Free this month Reverb & Delay Plugins
Old 6th June 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynick View Post
Yes of course, that's what I meant by "the best out there currently IMO." I consider it the best of the reverbs I own or have tried. If I pair it with Nimbus, I can cover a lot of reverb territory.

I just counted 22 reverb plugins in my favorites folder. Those are the ones I use on a regular basis but I do own more. I just can't get enough!
My mistake, I overlooked the "IMO" in your post.

I'm like you, also can't get enough. I guess we are both reverb slutz!
Old 25th May 2018
Gear Addict
I know it's an old thread but since I got an email from EA regarding the now possible CPU based activation of some their licenses, I gave it a shot.

Just so you know, even my free R2 license from Focusrite's 2017 giveaway works, WITHOUT an ilok dongle. It needs to be updated to v4.00+ of course.

Thanks again Focusrite and Exponential Audio.
Old 4th February 2019
Gear Nut

Damn I saw this way too late! Had a registered Focusrite HW during this and missed the offer! Bugs me since now money is short and I long for buying some EA plugs.

There is no way of getting this now I guess ? Seems it was a limited time offer
Old 6th February 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitchieBorg View Post
Damn I saw this way too late! Had a registered Focusrite HW during this and missed the offer! Bugs me since now money is short and I long for buying some EA plugs.

There is no way of getting this now I guess ? Seems it was a limited time offer
check with focusrite - email them - worth a shot
Old 6th February 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverb View Post
check with focusrite - email them - worth a shot
Yes, I actually did! And they told me its too late like you said. But.. that old and new offers might appear again wink wink!

Last edited by RitchieBorg; 7th February 2019 at 12:22 AM..
Old 6th February 2019
Lives for gear

Your better setting up email notifications they have some brilliant freebies this month its traktion biotek
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search