The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Slate Trigger 2 instrument editor file formats? Drum Replacement Plugins
Old 2nd April 2017
Gear Maniac

Slate Trigger 2 instrument editor file formats?

Was making a couple of Instrument .tci's for Trigger 2 the other day.

Had chopped up some snare samples, as 16 bit mono files. I made the .tci in the instrument editor, but I was unable to open the .tci, or any of the samples in Trigger 2 in my session in Cubase 8.

I then converted my samples into 24 bit stereo samples, made a new .tci, and then I was able to open the .tci as well as the individual samples.

Could seem as I can't open 16 bit mono files, but I have a lot of other 16 bit mono samples, and they open without any problems.

Any ideas what is going on? Anything to do with Trigger, or is it DAW specific?

Old 3rd April 2017
Gear Maniac

Which files formats is and is not accepted by Trigger 2?
Old 7th August 2017
Here for the gear

Does Steven Slate offer the instrument editor anymore? I recently read about it, want it badly, but cannot find download for it. I am not seeing it at any SS web site/store...
Old 7th August 2017
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iammumby View Post
Does Steven Slate offer the instrument editor anymore? I recently read about it, want it badly, but cannot find download for it. I am not seeing it at any SS web site/store...
Log into your Slate account. From the Product Downloads Page click Trigger and scroll to bottom of page. There it is!
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search