The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Bitley Group Buy Info
Old 23rd March 2017
Lives for gear

Bitley Group Buy Info

If you, like me, were planning on taking advantage of the Group Buy offer from Bitley for his massive Fairlight/Synclav library but hadn't pulled the trigger yet, you may have noticed that the link on the website has vanished. I emailed Patrick and he said the promotion wasn't generating the activity he hoped and he had ended it, giving all participants the full library anyway. I mentioned that most offers like this see the greatest activity right before their scheduled end (in this case, April 15). While unwilling to extend the buy to that length, he made me an offer.

If we can get 20 people to commit to the deal by Sunday night, we get the full library for the $73 group buy price. No "kinda-sorta" involved. I started putting out the word last night and posted in the thread here that concerned the group buy. But I felt it was important to start a new thread about this to get the maximum number of eyes on the offer.

If you're in for this, please PM me here by Sunday night. But only do this if you're committed to follow through. It seems an absurdly good deal on a massive trove of great synth stuff. And tell anyone you can think of about this. The more the merrier....

I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks.
Old 26th June 2018
Hi guys! Don’t miss the sweet summer deal right now; very close to the group buy price - which was for the previous (R2) version.

R3 is much better, has even more patches and everything from Lost In The Fairlight Maze.

More info & demos;

BITLEY™ | sounds & refills

(also available for Reason & Yamaha MoXF / Motif XF / Montage)
Old 26th June 2018
Please use the Deal Zone next time.

Thanks!
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search