The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
I love soundtoys pricing Desktop Synthesizers
Old 14th March 2017
Gear Maniac

I love soundtoys pricing

I had all there free plugins and they just let me trade up for the bundle for 225.. i jumped on that believe me, i'm so excited, it's like christmas in march
Old 14th March 2017
Gear Maniac
Great plugins indeed!!
Old 15th March 2017
Gear Guru

They are super cool on ever level it seems. Great plugs and great pricing.
Old 6th April 2017
Lives for gear

I got the Echoboy from Sweetwater for 49.00 bucks yesterday so I bought it.

Now, I can upgrade to 5.0(all plugs) for 169.00 ..

I love it.. I was going to splurge at 399 for all yesterday but this is even better. This saves me 200 bucks
Old 6th April 2017
Their upgrade offers are indeed very generous.
Old 7th April 2017
Gear Addict

...and they don't stop giving us free things
Old 8th April 2017
Agreed! Just picked up the Soundtoys 5 bundle on sale through an upgrade (love the Little Microshift).
Wow, what an awesome piece of gear. It'll be quite a while until we sort through all this coolness. If ever, it is darn cool. And under $200 total no less! What an incredible deal.
We've been a customer for days but I can see we'll be a customer for life. They'll end up in the top 5 plugin companies we use no doubt. Probably 90 % + of our needs are covered by 5 companies and this is now one of them.
Bottom-line, a truly great piece of software from a great company.
Old 9th April 2017
Lives for gear

Soundtoys is very seductive. I am very close to pulling the trigger.
Old 9th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan100 View Post
I had all there free plugins and they just let me trade up for the bundle for 225.. i jumped on that believe me, i'm so excited, it's like christmas in march
Now you know why they give plugins away!! Effective way to get you hooked on their product and then you receive an offer you can't say no. Great purchase!! Enjoy.

KA
Old 12th April 2017
Lives for gear

Ok, I bought the bundle tonight. Oddly enough it was the SEI-Q that I got for free a few months ago that convinced me. I rarely get excited over an EQ, it is great on drums and on a bus. I hope the wife doesn't find out.
Old 12th April 2017
Lives for gear

I too made the purchase this morning. I already had a few, though am happy with the entire Rack Concept. The price was right, though I was a bit wary regarding CPU (particulalrly given analog emulations tend to be CPU intensive, though not as bad as soft synths.) This is one of several reasons I use UAD products & their DSP. I like to save Native CPU for VIs, and I have a few that are pretty hungry. I haven't yet made the HW Analog Synth plunge, and I'm not certain I will given some of the latest advancements in the digital realm.

However, I'm pleasantly surprised that this is not an issue whatsoever. I'm thrilled with the Virtual iLok Set-Up and hope more vendors using the dongle follow suit.

UAD doesn't utilize a USB port on a Mac, but rather TB-2 or TB-3, and I see no reason to dedicate one slot to a silly thumb drive. Universal Audio's Apollo is also a darned good Audio Interface, as most people know, so their value prop makes sense. However, a USB port for anything other than HW that enhances you system is basically archaic in 2017 IMHO -- particularly a plastic thumbnail. I believe Apple might agree.
Old 12th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpresev View Post
I got the Echoboy from Sweetwater for 49.00 bucks yesterday so I bought it.

Now, I can upgrade to 5.0(all plugs) for 169.00 ..

I love it.. I was going to splurge at 399 for all yesterday but this is even better. This saves me 200 bucks
This was a brilliant PSA

I am all over this

Hats off to you sir!

Old 15th April 2017
Gear Maniac

upgraded the free tremolator from last black friday to the bundle for 164€
Old 16th April 2017
Gear Guru

I did the full package upgrade as well. I think this will be fun.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search