The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Amplitube Free British Invasion Bundle What Is In It Plus Other Issues... Amp Sim & Guitar Effects Plugins
Old 15th February 2017
Gear Maniac

Amplitube Free British Invasion Bundle What Is In It Plus Other Issues...

I am using the Amplitube Free version and got the free British Invasion Bundle. I have installed it, and authorized it, but I am not sure if it is even installed, because the only British amps I get is the 800 in the free. When I authorize it Amplitude authorize manager installs the Custom Shop and the British Invasion Bundle, but nothing shows up in the Custom Shop.

When I go to the Custom Shop in the software it checks online and in my account under "My Gear" it shows I have a bunch of amps and cabs but they are not showing up in the software.

I have spent a bit of time screwing around with this stuff, and I am at my limit. If anyone can tell me what is going on, I would appreciate it.

PS- I am finding the S-Gear amps to be the nicest of the 5 or 6 different amp VST brands I have tried. Any recommendations?
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search