The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Does Uad ever have sales? Equalizer Plugins
Old 14th February 2017
Gear Head

Does Uad ever have sales?

I see UAD had their everything bundle all 89 plugs for 4499$
Anyway to get all those cheaper? Black Friday?
Old 14th February 2017
Lives for gear
Of course. They have sales a few times a year like Black Friday, Christmas etc. I've also gotten free vouchers in my account from time to time over the years.
Old 14th February 2017
Lives for gear

They're ALWAYS on sale!!! Almost every month has a sale theme(this month it's Mastering), June and December have 50% off, Black Friday and they drop coupons in your account almost every month.

KA
Old 14th February 2017
Almost continuous sales of some kind.
Check out their store page.
Old 14th February 2017
They're running a sale right now, mastering plugins are currently discounted.

You can also subscribe to this thread as we're constantly updating it with deals.
Old 14th February 2017
Lives for gear

A different sale every month.

Also, assuming you have a little money, I found the best UAD sale not to be their Black Friday sale, but the month prior. You could choose ANY 3 plugs for $399. Obviously, it's best to choose their more expensive ones. They also had deals for any 4 and 5 plug-ins for higher prices.

Their Black Friday deals did not average anywhere near $133 per plug-in.

If you are after the lower list price $99 or $149 tools it doesn't make that much difference. But selecting Ocean Way, Lexicon or Massenburg etc that is a huge savings. Even though I like Fab Filter ProQ2, I'm head-over-heals loving the Massenburg MDWEQ5 for surgical work.

For a frame of reference, the deal in October "any 3 for $399" is currently "any 3 for $699."

With UAD it pays to wait.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search