The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Slate annual bundle sale -Is this the one?
Old 29th December 2016
Gear Maniac

Slate annual bundle sale -Is this the one?

Slate Digital sent an email stating only 48 hours left on their annual bundle sale.
It states 149/yr which is a great deal considering the quality of all of the plug ins.

However, does anybody know if that still includes the free perpetual license for a single plug they were doing this Christmas?

I feel their Virtual Buss Compressor (VBC) is the best native ITB buss compressor that I have ever used. Everytime I add it to a project to A/B and then remove it, I feel sad. A free license for that or their fantastic sounding Virtual Tape Machine (VTM) would probably sell me.

I've demod the VTM as well and it is hard to beat (I dont have UAD).
Old 29th December 2016
Interesting, did not get this e-mail.
Old 29th December 2016
Gear Nut

The deal you're referring to was, I believe, the free perpetual license for existing Slate customers, and was around the time of thanksgiving. It was running for about a week or two.
Annoyingly as a long time slate customer I too would have loved to have now taken the opportunity to take up this deal, but I think we missed the boat.
Unless Steven is feeling charitable?!
Old 30th December 2016
Gear Maniac

You are right, it was Thanksgiving so I Slate isn't offering that complete deal now. I own a few Slate units but have only demoed VBC and VTM which could sell me on the bundle if there was another license thrown in. Oh well, perhaps 2017
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search